Hello Reef2Reef community! Adina from UK here!

OP
OP
adinath

adinath

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the community!
IMG_1205.png
Thanks!
Welcome to R2R, it's awesome reef forum
Thank you!
Welcome again get your uk badge press on your account photo look to your left and see user group press on it scroll down to uk reef club and press on it . It will ask why you want to join say your a reefer and that’s it may take a couple of days to come up . Also if you press on Rock pool reef keepers there is info from the uk on it . Hope this helps
Hey thanks. I am not a tech savvy. Any guide or video on how to get that badge will be helpful.
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Adina. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

Where in the UK are you?

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

IMG_9087.png
I am from the beautiful Luton. Hope to get "city" status soon but still we are called as "town" .
Welcome Welcome to the reef Adina!
Thanks!
Hello Adina and Welcome to R2R! I started scuba diving shortly after graduating college. Loved the undersea world. I started my first aquarium 180 gal and didn't have the wealth of knowledge and corals did not do well. I finally gave up. 15 years later I decided to try my luck again with another 180. This time with the available information and much research not only corals do well but the tank thrives. I have a great RODI setup in the garage and two other smaller tanks for smaller fish.
That sounds great. I started my journey when I got a goldfish bowl on Christmas during my school days. I had named him "Tuto". He was with me for around 2 years before my neighbor's cat ate him

Thanks!
Thanks Jr oh sorry 7of9
Wonderful introduction and welcome aboard from the other side of the pond...
Hey thanks Lavey29!
Welcome !! :cool:
Thanks

Thanks all for such a warm welcome! I couldn't have expected more! Really appreciate you all!

BanZI29

Still just a reefer noob!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to our little piece of the reef. There are alot of very smart/knowledgeable and kind folks here. I also look forward to hearing about your tanks.
I started this addiction....ahem.... I mean hobby as a science project for my home-schooled daughter. We used it as learning tool for biology. After that, I got hooked. It has been an awesome journey for our whole family.

Hope you start a build thread for your tanks.

Welcome!!!
f127426c616cd57d67c79dfda815c596.gif

OP
OP
adinath

adinath

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!
thanks!
Welcome Adina, glad you are here!
Thanks a lot!
Welcome to our little piece of the reef. There are alot of very smart/knowledgeable and kind folks here. I also look forward to hearing about your tanks.
I started this addiction....ahem.... I mean hobby as a science project for my home-schooled daughter. We used it as learning tool for biology. After that, I got hooked. It has been an awesome journey for our whole family.

Hope you start a build thread for your tanks.

Welcome!!!
f127426c616cd57d67c79dfda815c596.gif
Thanks! I completely agree. I've been reading through posts by esteemed members here, and the more I read, the more I realize how little I know in comparison. It's like a drop in the ocean!
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
thanks!
welcome aboard the r2r board!

Welcome in
1692634302279.gif
thank you!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 66 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back