hey new here

lunacris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello my name is chris been reefing for about 3 or four years i started by buying my wife a gift that was a 55 gallon fw tank broke all the rule and it worked out for me then the addiction started i soon set up a 75 reef once again did it the hard way no over flow wrong size power head u name it i did it. upgraded alot on that tank then found a steal on a 210 and made it a fish only tank. wasnt enough needed to be a reef so all fish got sold and i began to build what was my dream tank so i took the 75 down made it my sump powered by a mag 24 with a octopus skimmer and rubble used the sump i had on the 75 and made it my fuge just recently built a stand to raise it above tank have two pc over it 3 400 watt halides from a freezer over main tank and two mp 40 i love it moving towards mainly sps live stock include three chromis 5 sunburst anthias semi domino pair of clowns large vlamingii tang chevron tang huge royal gramma red line and yellow corris wrasse engineer goby a unknown chromis also set up a sps dominate bio cube i call my clown tank have my pair of platnums in there with a horn goby well thats about it as u see im deep in reefs in my small home and going to set up a 65 here in next few weeks not sure with what thanks for having me whew

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 181 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back