hi i am new

seawee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi i am new to reef to reef and i have 12 years of fish keeping experience i started since i was 1 and i have gotten about 4 months ago into saltwater i did do my research for saltwater and i got a $700 community tank set up with a 93L tank and i now have 13 fish which include a black ocellaris clownfish, ocellaris clownfish, pajama cardinal, green chromis, golden zebra danio, blue striped danio, sand sifting starfish, betta fish, khuli loach, marine grass shrimp, yellow cherry shrimp, chocolate goby, and my new one my blue tang that i have had for 2 weeks and i would really like to know what i can do to help it destress since i have been doing water checks weekly, water changes weekly, and been doing a blackout since i first got it and i really want it to be happy in the tank (side note: it is a baby/juvenile tang and i know it need at least of a bare miminium of 379L and it is a 93L tank i am planning to upgrade the tank eventually i just have to use this until i can upgrade)

Kipp's Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi i am new to reef to reef and i have 12 years of fish keeping experience i started since i was 1 and i have gotten about 4 months ago into saltwater i did do my research for saltwater and i got a $700 community tank set up with a 93L tank and i now have 13 fish which include a black ocellaris clownfish, ocellaris clownfish, pajama cardinal, green chromis, golden zebra danio, blue striped danio, sand sifting starfish, betta fish, khuli loach, marine grass shrimp, yellow cherry shrimp, chocolate goby, and my new one my blue tang that i have had for 2 weeks and i would really like to know what i can do to help it destress since i have been doing water checks weekly, water changes weekly, and been doing a blackout since i first got it and i really want it to be happy in the tank (side note: it is a baby/juvenile tang and i know it need at least of a bare miminium of 379L and it is a 93L tank i am planning to upgrade the tank eventually i just have to use this until i can upgrade)
Welcome to R2R!

Townes_Van_Camp

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
High. I mean hello.
Country Music GIF by CMA Awards

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back