Hi everyone I'm Melissa

Meljet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 years into my saltwater journey. So much more to learn. I was looking for a positive place to ask questions and get info, this looks like it could be it. I'm so excited! I'm from Virginia, where are you from? How long have you enjoyed this hobby? Best topics to start reading? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
drawing-dolphins-hand-painted-dolphin-cartoon-image-and-fish-images.jpg

COreef8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Meljet! Welcome to Reef2Reef!

I live in Tampa Bay now, been in the hobby for about 14 years. I think one of the coolest things on R2R is the reef tank spotlight. You see beautiful tanks and the owners talk about their parameters, equipment and techniques.

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Melissa! You have definitely come to the right place. I'm from Middle of nowhere Missouri. Give us a little info about your tank(s). There's lots of good reading here and even more good advice. Glad to have you with us.

OP
OP
Meljet

Meljet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Melissa! You have definitely come to the right place. I'm from Middle of nowhere Missouri. Give us a little info about your tank(s). There's lots of good reading here and even more good advice. Glad to have you with us.
75 gal. 2 clowns, 1coral beauty, 1 3striped damsel, 2 blue damsels. Crabs snails. Kenya tree that is slowly turning to goo. Ricordea. Orange ear sponge. My husband let my grandson ( he's 2) feed my tank. Well he dumped almost a whole jar of fresh water flakes in my saltwater tank. So been battling the amonia with water changes. Oh and I have crappy lights lol

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! There is a lot of great info here and a really neat reefing community! Although some of it may be material that you already know, I encourage you to read the pinned threads in the sub forums. We're glad you're here!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back