0   0   0
R2R Welcome.jpg

FishDoc

Fish Obsessed.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 years into my saltwater journey. So much more to learn. I was looking for a positive place to ask questions and get info, this looks like it could be it. I'm so excited! I'm from Virginia, where are you from? How long have you enjoyed this hobby? Best topics to start reading? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
123.jpg

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 years into my saltwater journey. So much more to learn. I was looking for a positive place to ask questions and get info, this looks like it could be it. I'm so excited! I'm from Virginia, where are you from? How long have you enjoyed this hobby? Best topics to start reading? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
This is a GREAT community! Everyone is so welcoming. I am from Georgia, but I live in Tennessee. I have only been in this hobby for a few months, but it’s SO addictive and therapeutic. I love how unique everyone can make their setup, which is why I love checking out the DIY forum. I recommend starting a member tank thread so that you can get more involved! Welcome :D

Scott (Mack) McIntosh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
75 gal. 2 clowns, 1coral beauty, 1 3striped damsel, 2 blue damsels. Crabs snails. Kenya tree that is slowly turning to goo. Ricordea. Orange ear sponge. My husband let my grandson ( he's 2) feed my tank. Well he dumped almost a whole jar of fresh water flakes in my saltwater tank. So been battling the amonia with water changes. Oh and I have crappy lights lol
Crank your filter to Max. Protein skimmer to Max. If you have a siphon hose, suck as much of the food out as possible. If you are using filter soxs pour the water threw them so you dont lose all that water. Test the water you took out and maybe you can put it back into the tank. This happened to me once and you will get thru it. Good luck....

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back