Hi from another new person :)

FloridaBoy704

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I finally got around to taking pics of my tank and thought I would share them with you guys.

Here is the FTS. Lighting is off for some reason on my cam plus some pics are a bit blurry as im still getting used to the digital slr... anyway, here goes....
fts2.jpg

GSP- This is my gsp frag. Its tiny. Pic is a lot more green in real life than this shows for some reason
GSP.jpg

Hammer coral frag- i dont think you can tell in this pic but it actually has tiny buds coming off the main stalk.
hammercoral.jpg

Here is 1 of my clusters of pom pom xenia... both have buds, and are growing
xeniaboy2.jpg

This is one of my mushrooms.
unknownshroom.jpg

Here is my purple shroom (you can see an injury he got as I brought home LR and didnt know he was there) he has grown drastically in size in the last month. He was the size of a dime as well, now hes about 3 inches across when fully expanded. Dispite his injury hes doing well! The silver one behind him was sold as a silver ric... but I found out it is a yuma. He was miffed about something in this pic...
2shrooms.jpg

This is my new nem... a flower nem. Hes kinda ugly and brown but I love him :D
FlowerNem.jpg

My zoa... what kind is unknown but the pic dont do them justice. I was told they are nuclear greens but im not sure. The center is bright orange and neon green skirts... anyone know for sure?? I started with 4 heads and now I have 8 heads, although you cant see most of them in the pic... im happy they are growing!
zoa.jpg

Last but not least... my baby Tank!!! Hes my sweetheart! He protested the flash though!!
tankclown.jpg

Well thats just about it except for 5 members of my tank that didnt want to be photographed. My 2 peppermint shrimp girls. They both have eggs so they are being secretive lol. I also have 2 serpent stars. One is about 8 inches from tip to tip. He is black with red tipped spiny arms, and the other is brown/tan banded and about 4 inches from tip to tip. Yesterday I also picked up a 2 headed cluster of zoa that appear to be purple with green skirts. I cant wait to see them grow! Last but not least is my pain in the wrasse 6 line wrasse. Hes darn near impossible to get a pic of lol. Anyway that was my intro. Hi everyone!!

PS im always on the lookout for people getting rid of zoa!! I am a zoaholic for sure.

Last edited:

Russellaqua

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for the pics.

LorenK

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy...I've seen you on ARC also. If you are coming to the next meeting I'll bring you a zoa frag.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey welcome to R2R! Nice start on the tank!

Back