Hi from Croatia

Todvod

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank Mirko! And congrats to you and your countrymen on going to World Cup finals!

A_game43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mirko Congrats Big Time on the World Cup Finals!!! Enjoy the party now, the competition, France will be tough!

Goal.PNG

OP
OP
Slim_Okrug

Slim_Okrug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cheers guys. Sorry to answer to late i was drunk ( still a little and at work :D ). Well payback for France is coming back in my opinion judges pass trough then in 1998. 2nd goal of Thuram was foul but nvm. Now we will have our 5 minutes. Guys i cant describe how proud i am on my country and football team. We are very talented country sports wise. Few examples Goran Ivanisevic top 5 world tennis played winner of Wimbledon 3 times finalist, Drazen Petrović NBA star, Toni Kukoć part of Jordan bulls era and best 6th NBA league player, Dino Rađa Boston Celtics player who made mark there, Janica Kostelić 3 gold and 1 silver medal winner and world time champion i think 2 times, Ivica Kostelić world skiing champion, Waterpool squad few times world champions, Blanka Vlašić world champion and Dimond league winner few times, Nation football team 3th place in France 1998 now in finals, handball team world champions and i think 10 silver places ext. ext. This is only few i remember now and few funny facts are all this people i mentioned didnt have any kind of conditions normal to make that acchivement. Ivanišević never played on grass cos we do not have grass tennis fields here in Croatia, Kostelić Janica and Ivica world champions few times and we do not have snow here :D, Blanka Vlašić well we do not have athletic field here to be honest, all basketball players do not have any near contidions like you have in US, football team lets say our league is bad in every aspect of view and we have Luka Modrić FC Real Madrid, Ivan Rakitić FC Barcelona, Mario Manđukić Juventus you get point. So to sum up all i still cant belive what achivement we made in all sports in that such a short period of time. I mean we have new born state only 28 years old and had war here till 1995 and we have only around 4 milion people it is like i think few blocks of New York :D.

PROUD TO BE CROAT !!!!!

And thank you for nice words about my tank :D.

p.s. All time best UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miočić is half Croat. His father is from Zadar. Stipe was born in Cleveland but his father in 100 % Croat and Stipe is big supporter and friend of our football team. Love that guy.

JAYD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice tank !
Congrats on reaching the final.. I would to see Croatia win & so does this guy :D

OP
OP
Slim_Okrug

Slim_Okrug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my tank hit 4 years now. I just want to update all of you who follows about condition in my tank. No extra photoshop is used it is just like on pictures. Pictures taken by Huawei p10 lite phone. Maturing and i loving it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well my tank hit 4 years now. I just want to update all of you who follows about condition in my tank. No extra photoshop is used it is just like on pictures. Pictures taken by Huawei p10 lite phone. Maturing and i loving it.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg
Congrats looks great and healthy
Thanks for sharing

OP
OP
Slim_Okrug

Slim_Okrug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From 1st filling to 2 years to 4 years. It grove up in my mind and my heart. If there isnt picture i could not remember it.

1 (2).jpg

2.1.jpg

6.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very beautiful reef!

DzidtheReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hvala za updated pictures, its always nice to see how long a tank has come with time. A couple years ago i spent my summer on the croatian coastlines and it was an amazing vacation.

Next time i come into croatia, ill bring some coral and fish, hopefully i dont have troubles at the border crossings.

OP
OP
Slim_Okrug

Slim_Okrug

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx Mirzet. Yea alot of people from USA comming to Croatia every year. As i have apartments for renting i can tell you that Americans love our country and they are coming back and every year we have more and more USA tourists. I had 2 couples from USA one from OHIO and one from Wisconsin. They said to me that Croatia is untouched pearl for them and it is so small and still undiscovered part of world for people from states. On the other hand as for the EU well i can surly say we are something like EU private beach hahaha. All EU come to us specially people from Poland , Germany , Austria and UK.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 41 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 145 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.6%
Back