High end zoa id

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thinking about buying this. Guy said he got it as rainbow eclipse but him and I both don’t think so. Any one know what it is?
E73F2393-C732-46F6-8208-FB94B37B484E.jpeg

shrimped

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is pretty...does it really matter what it is called?

It would if he is trying to sell frags of it in the future. Apparently nowadays coral don’t have much value unless it is named. That’s why well known coral companies slap on their initials or company name abbreviations to raise up the price (such as GB, CB, ARC, SBB)

SALTY 75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would if he is trying to sell frags of it in the future. Apparently nowadays coral don’t have much value unless it is named. That’s why well known coral companies slap on their initials or company name abbreviations to raise up the price (such as GB, CB, ARC, SBB)
oh ok i did not know that there were brands of coral now lol

shrimped

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh ok i did not know that there were brands of coral now lol

I understand companies trying to name coral such as the new SBB Thermosphere Zoa cuz they were the first to bring that zoa with unique pattern/color to the market but i’ve also seen a one inch maybe two inch WWC GSP eBay auction go for $75. Why? no good reason or difference, just that WWC Label on the ebay listing that no one would notice nor care about when it goes into the buyers tank lol.
Or maybe he’s just curious? Nothing wrong with asking...
Sorry if my reply seemed to come out rude or aggressive lol. i didn’t mean for it to come out that way.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some times I like get my reek geek on and spouting off designer names helps.

Beautiful piece

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back