I cant take it anymore.

endlessrealm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really cant take it anymore the overflow sound noise on my waterbox. It was acceptable at the beginning and then i turned the mp40 on the left of my tank, and the sound is absolutely crazy.

I tried to mess with the red knob. And i have it 1” less than the emergency pipe i know the deal, i even watched the video. I really cant get it its driving me crazy. And i don’t even have that crazy waves at the top man. Somebody please help me with this. Its a 150 gallons with 50 gallons sump. Waterbox.

It was quiet till i turned the mp40. I feel if the emergency pipe was higher it wouldve been quiet as water dont have to come down splashing. I dont know. Like how simple flow at the top is doing soo much noise. What are my options here

Attachments

• IMG_3962.mov
    64.1 MB
  • IMG_3965.mov
    56.7 MB

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have the tank, but my overflow sometimes get noise from the current flow (direction, speed) that pushes water into or away from the overflow. If it was quiet before perhaps you need to reaim the MP40. SOrry for your noise issue. They will drive you crazy until you find the solution. GL.

waterfall GIF

OP
OP
E

endlessrealm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have the tank, but my overflow sometimes get noise from the current flow (direction, speed) that pushes water into or away from the overflow. If it was quiet before perhaps you need to reaim the MP40. SOrry for your noise issue. They will drive you crazy until you find the solution. GL.

waterfall GIF
How do you reaim an mp40 it doesnt have a movable head to point around.. im confused?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 169 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back