I come from China

Xiao

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am very happy to join the R2R forum. This forum is also introduced by foreign fans, I hope he can see me join. I have 3 years of breeding experience, coral breeding is very general, has been in the learning stage, I have very little experience in this area, I am from China, I think I am a minority of Chinese in this forum, thank you, Xiao

大家好,很高兴加入R2R论坛,这个论坛也是一位外国热心人介绍的,希望他能看到我的加入。我有3年的饲养经验很惭愧,珊瑚饲养的很一般,一直在学习阶段,我对这方面的经验很少,我来自中国,我想我是少数中国人在这个论坛中,谢谢大家,肖

ps:My English is very simple, I use the Google Translate to read the post, there may be a possibility of translation error, everyone forgive me

Last edited:

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (2) (1).gif
#WelcometoR2R

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My English is very simple, I use the Google Translate to read the post, there may be a possibility of translation error, everyone forgive me

Your first translation was perfect.

Please feel at home with us.

:)

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am very happy to join the R2R forum. This forum is also introduced by foreign fans, I hope he can see me join. I have 3 years of breeding experience, coral breeding is very general, has been in the learning stage, I have very little experience in this area, I am from China, I think I am a minority of Chinese in this forum, thank you, Xiao

大家好,很高兴加入R2R论坛,这个论坛也是一位外国热心人介绍的,希望他能看到我的加入。我有3年的饲养经验很惭愧,珊瑚饲养的很一般,一直在学习阶段,我对这方面的经验很少,我来自中国,我想我是少数中国人在这个论坛中,谢谢大家,肖

ps:My English is very simple, I use the Google Translate to read the post, there may be a possibility of translation error, everyone forgive me

Welcome, comrade

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back