I come from China

Raege

I’m a leaf on the wind watch me soar
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Amazing to meet people with a common hobby from so many different countries on these forums and how we enjoy a common hobby.

C74DFE80-489D-4DBB-9822-7BF480279F1C.jpeg

OP
OP
Xiao

Xiao

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[QUOTE =“Sea MunnKey,帖子:5458956,会员:301”]告诉我们您当地的lfs,从您的地方购买珊瑚是否便宜?[/ QUOTE]
是的,我们在这里确定sps有一些困难,通常根据商家会采取喜欢的名字开高价

bobogo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I am very happy to join the R2R forum. This forum is also introduced by foreign fans, I hope he can see me join. I have 3 years of breeding experience, coral breeding is very general, has been in the learning stage, I have very little experience in this area, I am from China, I think I am a minority of Chinese in this forum, thank you, Xiao

大家好,很高兴加入R2R论坛,这个论坛也是一位外国热心人介绍的,希望他能看到我的加入。我有3年的饲养经验很惭愧,珊瑚饲养的很一般,一直在学习阶段,我对这方面的经验很少,我来自中国,我想我是少数中国人在这个论坛中,谢谢大家,肖

ps:My English is very simple, I use the Google Translate to read the post, there may be a possibility of translation error, everyone forgive me
I am a reeftank keeper from Beijing, but I am living in Beijing,I want to know some foreigner ,who keep a reeftank in Beijing!

OP
OP
Xiao

Xiao

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a reeftank keeper from Beijing, but I am living in Beijing,I want to know some foreigner ,who keep a reeftank in Beijing!
sorry,I don't know friends in Beijing.I live in Shanghai. If you are on a business trip, I am very happy to have a cup of coffee to exchange experiences.If you can speak Chinese, laugh.:)

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xiao ... spread the word out to your local reefers or friends about R2R and tell them what they could learn and gain from many well known and knowledgeable, experienced & expert reefers in this saltwater hobby. Any questions relating to corals and fish alike are most welcome here ;)

OP
OP
Xiao

Xiao

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Xiao ... spread the word out to your local reefers or friends about R2R and tell them what they could learn and gain from many well known and knowledgeable, experienced & expert reefers in this saltwater hobby. Any questions relating to corals and fish alike are most welcome here ;)
Yes, I will. thank you 陈;)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back