I couldn't resist...

Mr. Ugly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jessiesgrrl said:
I'm actually half Irish (Cork) and half English (Slough in the Bucks). Sometimes the Irish in me wins out.
pssst... it's happening again :)

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:lol:

I was nice, I was nice!

I miss my avatar, it's so sad...

:(
Laurie

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very fun.... I've been giggling so hard tonight at the computer that I think GFlat might be right about me :lol:

Reminds me of that Nickelback song from a while back-

Tell your friends not to think out loud, until they swallow
Whisper things into my brain your voice sounds so hollow
Well, I am not a leader of men, since I prefer to follow
Do ya think I can have a drink, since it's so hard to swallow???

:D
Laurie

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ha! Maroony, I found a new avatar for that website! You like it??

:giggle:
Laurie

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL It's got no link, just on my computer hard drive. But hold on, I'll post it here so you can copy it!

Laurie

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ff6befb4aba563e6cb490ba8a511d333.jpg

twon8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While i don't agree with the policy at rc, I realize why they have it, and you will get bbanned if you leave that avatar up. If you want a new avatar ill make you one; i see no reason to get banned there when we can talk behind there backs here. Its their policy and since the seinfield references are bountiful:

"Even I am not above the policy"

Shultz

Spiderman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now if we all get an Avatar with Zoa Patrol on it will we all get a warning for having the same text even though it means nothing to them??

Cheers Shelton.

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, Laurie.......yer a trip. I've often told my husband if I said out loud even 1/3rd of the things I think in my head I'd be committed. I'm like you, Irish, English, cept I've got Scotish in there too. Does that make me particularly onrey? I dunno if it does, but I DO know it makes me pasty chicken butt white! :toothy9:

Seems to me that someone said somewhere that RC said no more than 15 people could have the same icon. Was that true, or someone joking? Hehe, we could have NO avatars, they didn't say no more than 15 people could have no avatar. :protest:

Oo..OoooO...I got it. Coralnutz needs to have a big 'C' for an avatar. Then I'll have a 'L'. Then Laurie can have a 'U'. Then Azurel a 'B'. Then Surfn a 'Z', Ecotoxlady an 'O', Revtree a 'A'. Then Coralnutz can start a thread called 'Gimme a....', and we can all reply real quick like in order. :lol: No rule says that together our Avatars can't spell something.

:wav:

Honestly...I'm just feeling evil and instigating....and I really couldn't give a freckled frog butt about what my avatar on RC is. :tongue2:

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefwifey said:
Lol, Laurie.......yer a trip. I've often told my husband if I said out loud even 1/3rd of the things I think in my head I'd be committed. I'm like you, Irish, English, cept I've got Scotish in there too. Does that make me particularly onrey? I dunno if it does, but I DO know it makes me pasty chicken butt white! :toothy9:

Seems to me that someone said somewhere that RC said no more than 15 people could have the same icon. Was that true, or someone joking? Hehe, we could have NO avatars, they didn't say no more than 15 people could have no avatar. :protest:

Oo..OoooO...I got it. Coralnutz needs to have a big 'C' for an avatar. Then I'll have a 'L'. Then Laurie can have a 'U'. Then Azurel a 'B'. Then Surfn a 'Z', Ecotoxlady an 'O', Revtree a 'A'. Then Coralnutz can start a thread called 'Gimme a....', and we can all reply real quick like in order. :lol: No rule says that together our Avatars can't spell something.

Honestly...I'm just feeling evil and instigating....and I really couldn't give a freckled frog butt about what my avatar on RC is. :tongue2:

haha.. that's a good idea.. that'll be funny ;)

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG, they deleted my new avatar!!???!!! (Attached the email I got at the end of this post) Someone has WAY too much time and power on their hands... rotfl

SO, I wrote back:

Ummm....

It didn't contain a commercial name, URL, graphics at all, or logo.... According to this email it should have been fine. What gives? I can't say my avatar died????? And now they killed 2 of them?

Is there something I don't get from this email???

Laurie

I got this messgae, which cracked me up::

>From: "Reef Central Online Community" <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Your Reef Central profile has been altered by the RC Staff.
>Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 13:39:55 -0400
>
>Dear jessiesgrrl,
>
>In case you were not aware, the signature in your profile was in conflict with the User Agreement and has been removed. Please feel free to insert a new signature that does not contain a commercial name, URL, graphics or logo.
>
>We thank you in advance for understanding and appreciate your cooperation in the future.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>The RC Staff

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MarvinsReef said:
Reefwifey said:

haha.. that's a good idea.. that'll be funny ;)

Ok, as long as no one has to be Number 1 or Number 2...
lol
LAurie

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 78.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back