jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
twon8 said:
While i don't agree with the policy at rc, I realize why they have it, and you will get bbanned if you leave that avatar up. If you want a new avatar ill make you one; i see no reason to get banned there when we can talk behind there backs here. Its their policy and since the seinfield references are bountiful:

"Even I am not above the policy"

True, policy applies to everyone. But I didn't violate their policy as set forth above...

Why should I get banned for just saying my avatar was killed recently, may she rest in peace? LOL It has no graphics, no logo, so website, no club name, nada... It just expresses my grief over having my avatar "die" I didn't even reference who killed it.

Whatever if they ban me... I feel no shame, and if they wanna chase away people like me, so be it. I am in no wa y a criminal, and I spend my time helping people there. IMO, not to bright to chase off people like me if you want $$$ for memberships...

They forgot the first rule of business that supercedes all local policy- Customer Service first. Spend enough time banning people for ridiculous junk like the second avatar, and soon you find your self talking to yourself on your message board. They already lost all the Bare Bottom tank guys with a million posts... and that was a true resource to have on the site... not many people really know too much about it since it is a relatively newer thing.

Duh.

:giggle:
Laurie

maroonytunes

Reefing Without Coral
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about me,I'll be the dash thingy, I'll say what does that spell, and then within seconds everyone will post club-zoa and keep posting it till the thread is closed.

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I'm not laughing anymore.

I just got an email that said he banned my avatar because he felt it was obviously designed to provoke a response, and I sure got one. And if I didn't shut up, he'd ban me right then. Sure wasn't beerguy either. I haven't had anyone talk to me like that ever.

RC has ceased to be interesting and fun- I actually have a feeling of dread now everytime I open my inbox or get a PM on that website.

I don't want to be a part of anyone's power trip, and I certainly don't want to get verbal abuse in my email box.

:puke:
Laurie

Shultz

Spiderman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe they think being able to post on RC is the higher power? :)

Cheers Shelton.

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dunno- but I think the higher road is in this case ostracism at least by me. I really can't tell you how much I dislike being spoken to in an aggressive manner.

AND I've been having mucho fun on other sites so its a win win for me!
:lol:
Laurie

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coralnutz said:
You crack me up Laurie :)

I love you guys too! :D

IMO, anyone that wouldn't want to hang out with u guys is missing a party anyhow.

:spiderman: :alien: :cat: :cheers: :rr: :smurfin: :brave: :pirate:
:dance:
Boogie Down!! :lol:

Laurie

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 38 27.7%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 66 48.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 13.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back