I don't want to sleep, you guys are too much fun!

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To those who come to my home
Beware:
Things are not always as they seem.
20230426_195821.jpg
20230426_195809.jpg

One is a child's popsicle who's stick broke, one is thawing fish food.
Both are in brightly colored cups.
When there are festivities at my house, please be conscientious of where you leave your beverages.
That's all :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: :p

@CodyBot @Sleeping Giant @Crabby48 @Utubereefer @ADAM @tbrown3589 @Gtinnel @Cell @kittenbritches @Goaway @ktfloyd01
Imagine grabbing the wrong beverage thinking it should be a punch but it’s fish food ….

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Original, wintergreen, or mint? :D
All the above lol i was a flavor changer depended on the day if i felt cute berry if i felt manly straight if i felt like drinking too much wintergreen.... never ever peach now that is going to far lol hahaha and we always played hide the chew cup with the friends or my fav. Swap the beer lol hahaha

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All the above lol i was a flavor changer depended on the day if i felt cute berry if i felt manly straight if i felt like drinking too much wintergreen.... never ever peach now that is going to far lol hahaha and we always played hide the chew cup with the friends or my fav. Swap the beer lol hahaha
Hey! Don’t knock the peach! I would throw it in sometimes, but mint was my go to flavor. Actually, I got Grizzly, not Skoal, because it was cheaper and I was broke. I eventually switched to smoking because the dip interferes with my drinking and that was problematic! Haha

Last edited:

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Don’t knock the peach! I would throw it in sometimes, but mint was my go to flavor. Actually, I got Grizzly, not Skoa, because it was cheaper and I was broke. I eventually switched to smoking because the dip interferes with my drinking and that was problematic! Haha
I had a bad switch the beer experience with peach and will never be able to get that taste out my mouth lol....did we just become grizzley brothers lol

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

So funny story, a friend of mine had a guy out of California that would sell him weed because you can't buy it legally here in Texas. So the other day, the guy ion California calls my buddy and says "hey, I need you to mail me some stuff". My buddy is confused until the guy explains that California made flavored tobacco illegal, and he can't get wintergreen Copenhagen anymore. That's silly for so many reasons.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So funny story, a friend of mine had a guy out of California that would sell him weed because you can't buy it legally here in Texas. So the other day, the guy ion California calls my buddy and says "hey, I need you to mail me some stuff". My buddy is confused until the guy explains that California made flavored tobacco illegal, and he can't get wintergreen Copenhagen anymore. That's silly for so many reasons.
Well, it causes cancer in California. The flavors I mean.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hustle is real bro we got flavors on flavors on flavors lol.....

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Really? No Twin Peaks fans out there? This is arguably one of my favorite shows of all time. When my wife and I visited Seattle in January of 2020, right before that was ground zero, I had that theme song going in my head for four days straight. The pine trees are the same as where they filmed, and buddy, I was loving it!

BTW, did y'all know the Space Needle has a lower level that has a clear acrylic floor? The staff was asking "oh did you walk out on the glass floor bottom yet?!" ABSOLUTELY NOT! That's nightmare fuel!

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really? No Twin Peaks fans out there? This is arguably one of my favorite shows of all time. When my wife and I visited Seattle in January of 2020, right before that was ground zero, I had that theme song going in my head for four days straight. The pine trees are the same as where they filmed, and buddy, I was loving it!

BTW, did y'all know the Space Needle has a lower level that has a clear acrylic floor? The staff was asking "oh did you walk out on the glass floor bottom yet?!" ABSOLUTELY NOT! That's nightmare fuel!
As best friends we will conquer this together lol hahaha and will both probably have nightmares

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 74 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 57 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 31.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.8%
Back