I give up

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This problem didn’t used to exist in 2006 it’s so strange how the tide has turned

of course crypto was present, but not to any degree these surgical hospital like preps were required

territorial / behavioral issues were factored when mixing species and the there has always been size of tank preferences for tangs but this nearly guaranteed disease wipeout is the new coming thing for reefing

heck, disease preps didn’t even factor on nano-reef.com, one of the oldest reef boards, the logs are still there to this day. Something has changed bigtime

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey can we get updated tank shot of the corals and system

It's ok if your fish challenge is still going/ its like that for 80% of people here that's no slight

I'm focused on the ecosystem that carries them, this quality rock you've sourced + eight weeks of water changes and feeding will have perked things up, and each siphon internal is an option to guide out any cyano or invasion mats

OP
OP
C

Chevyyeet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey can we get updated tank shot of the corals and system

It's ok if your fish challenge is still going/ its like that for 80% of people here that's no slight

I'm focused on the ecosystem that carries them, this quality rock you've sourced + eight weeks of water changes and feeding will have perked things up, and each siphon internal is an option to guide out any cyano or invasion mats
So I’m actually away from the tank for about 4 more weeks. I was hired on with an airline and I had to go out of town temporarily for training. I’ll update everyone when I get back, for now I have someone who is taking care of it. Water changes and all

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellence

Plus a rip clean isn't impossible when back home, for ruby clean update pics :)

OP
OP
C

Chevyyeet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellence

Plus a rip clean isn't impossible when back home, for ruby clean update pics :)
so an update on the icy situation though, the tang died after he was overcome by the itch and I also lost my cinnamon clownfish. Beyond that my other 2 clowns have it pretty bad but the treatment I’m using is working well at preventing it from spreading and also helping the clowns get better.

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did the tank look, needs rip clean?

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats expected for sure. we were barely on the heels of the first rescue when you had to depart for a while, second rip clean is ideal/update the after pics then :)

you need to fallow the tank now, fishless for three months, not the 45 day one.

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
during the three month wait for new fish you can be guiding the tank well/feeding well like we'd began.

the fish introduced a massive amount of waste the tank wasn't ready for, but that's easy to fix now. your whole tank is disease infected, even if newly bought fish seem fine the first week/ don't add them/ do the fallow hard work routine you can see clearly in the fish disease forum stickies and help thread entrants.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 36 37.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back