I have ich, confused about my next move

Josh Kraft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Since I have posted this, the clowns are completely and I mean completely showing zero signs at all of anything. The one in particular seems to be in even better health than before. Not sure what to do. The QT tank is up and running but I have yet to add them and go fallow.

Ich does not need to be visible to be present. A stress event will cause it to flare up and take over the immune system again.

I would still quarantine them and go fallow, and then quarantine every fish you get in the future. Otherwise you will just be managing ich.

OP
OP
coronarex

coronarex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ich does not need to be visible to be present. A stress event will cause it to flare up and take over the immune system again.

I would still quarantine them and go fallow, and then quarantine every fish you get in the future. Otherwise you will just be managing ich.
Thank you, I definitely agree and I will start the Qt/treatment this weekend. Also,I just posted in the "new to saltwater forum" If you have time, Id appreciate some feedback. Thanks in advance.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you, I definitely agree and I will start the Qt/treatment this weekend. Also,I just posted in the "new to saltwater forum" If you have time, Id appreciate some feedback. Thanks in advance.

Whatever happened with your fish?

OP
OP
coronarex

coronarex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatever happened with your fish?

Wow man thanks for being so interested [emoji813]️
They all recovered perfectly. One of my clowns atm, loves hosting some palys, and as a result he is covered in a lot of black spots. Is this possible? I do have a rbta and a bunch of euphyillia but I have never seen him in them. Both of my clowns are super active and love to eat. Thoughts?

What Rim on a Tank Suits You? (Choose All That Apply)

• Rimless

Votes: 51 48.6%
  • Full frame

Votes: 21 20.0%
  • Euro Brace

Votes: 39 37.1%
  • All of the above

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back