OP
OP
Slot

Slot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setting up QT now. Coppersafe should be here at around 1. Royal gramma is looking alot better with fewer spots and not as sick looking. Since it hasnt killed anything yet maybe its ich? I couldn't catch him for a FW dip but i will before he goes into QT

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setting up QT now. Coppersafe should be here at around 1. Royal gramma is looking alot better with fewer spots and not as sick looking. Since it hasnt killed anything yet maybe its ich? I couldn't catch him for a FW dip but i will before he goes into QT
It's not a 100% sure way to tell but Crypto (Ich) tends to be more oval where Velvet tends to be more round.

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not a 100% sure way to tell but Crypto (Ich) tends to be more oval where Velvet tends to be more round.
Yes and another sometimes more easy way to tell is how numerous the spots are -- if you cannot easily count them (too many to count) then you're dealing with velvet.

Also, I agree that looks like velvet.

OP
OP
Slot

Slot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I called 5 different vets today trying to get chloroquine phosphate and no one will write a prescription.... im gonna have to see if my LFS will take him.

Back