Is Light fixture big enough?

cmcneil

coral junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never heard of that company.for the money you could get a DIY kit for half the price and get way better bulbs and drivers.check out reefledlights.com

cmcneil

coral junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef led lights is a sponsor here and has a forum.you can ask bill and he will set you up with the correct kit for your needs.

L

ledlightsliving

View Badges
Daytime running lights (LED DRL) are a low-cost method to reduce crashes. It can improve the noticeability and detectability of vehicle in the central and peripheral fields of view.From home to hotel, from shop to street, from office to plaza. A new green way to light up your life for led lights.

OP
OP
B

BigFeesh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah il talk to him and I want to do more of a canopy or overhang to make my little tank more attractive and different from the normal oceanic. Any suggestions?

wld1783

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be careful.

Lots of LEDs out there and Caveat emptor...

Might be a good fixture but what LEDs and bin and how are they driven and cooled...I would like to see more info....

+1 on DIY

But in this price range I would go with something proven like the Evolution.

I've seen it on tanks along with its growth pics and its the only 1 watt I recommend.

Bill

nixer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there is also lights out there that are based on the same thing as the evolutions, but are half the size and i think they are like 45 or 50 watts

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 113 43.1%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 125 47.7%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 11 4.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.1%
Back