January 2013 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way sponsored by The Alternative Reef!

Alex27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and greetings to all,

I signed up a while ago but never posted until this month. I always read things here but never posted and completely forgot I had signed up until this month when I tried signing up again. Hope I qualify for this, It would make a great addition in my new 30 gallon.

I've met scott before and used a few of his products and all I can say is, this is a awesome product and Scott is a great person to engage in conversation.

fragmatic

retired reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW!
Now that is cool.
AND I joined in Jan.
Should I just send my shipping instructions now??????

moreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will need to start a new tank for this LOL. Greetings everyone from Pittsburgh :rain:

grumpy-crab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im one sad panda i joined r2r dec 30th :-( two days before this :-( good luck to everyone though

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

bubbliebebberz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is one of my boyfriend's dreams that I have a tank of my own one day. I don't know if it will happen, so for now he can keep dreaming. I will continue to think of his tank as mine except I don't have to take care of it, but he does. This is a great piece for me to add to my boyfriend's tank though! :)

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is one of my boyfriend's dreams that I have a tank of my own one day. I don't know if it will happen, so for now he can keep dreaming. I will continue to think of his tank as mine except I don't have to take care of it, but he does. This is a great piece for me to add to my boyfriend's tank though! :)

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

NJHC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skinz I think I forgot to say Hello, sorry man its been a crazy few months and trying my hardest to get my 90 back up and running after our girl Sandy visited. Anyway awesome and amazing rock work that would be insane with some nice sps prices on top with some zoas and bright ricordeas lining the bottom. I can actually see it lol well I guess that's why I'm addicted to this hobby. Nice meeting you and happy to be apart of reef2reef .. NJ

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skinz I think I forgot to say Hello, sorry man its been a crazy few months and trying my hardest to get my 90 back up and running after our girl Sandy visited. Anyway awesome and amazing rock work that would be insane with some nice sps prices on top with some zoas and bright ricordeas lining the bottom. I can actually see it lol well I guess that's why I'm addicted to this hobby. Nice meeting you and happy to be apart of reef2reef .. NJ

Hello that would be amazing to get. It would finally finish up my aquascaping in my 55g reef

What is it made from?

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

Dana

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ladies and gents -)
New here, and first forum for reef keeping for me.
My setup is a rather simple 30 gallon, but hoping to learn more here as my skills are rather novice.

Warmest regards

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 38 27.3%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 67 48.2%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back