Just a few of my not so great pics :)

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The acro is hanging in there so far. I'll take a pic of it tonight. It does look like staghorn, but I am not so famiar with the strains of acro. This one is the first one I have ever had. The kids like the color of it- Alyssa calls it the custard coral. Thank you for including it!

Shucks, but thanks for telling me Chris! Would have been nice to get a 24 gal kit, but I guess I will keep waiting. K usually gets me jewelry for Christmas, but I keep dropping hints that a nano that size (Even a used one!) would be stellar.

Or maybe I should get HIM the nano for Christmas... :lol: That would be so mean. Of course, there WAS that one birthday where he got me a gallon of ice cream and fast food- said it was so I wouldn't have to cook on my Bday.

:lol:
Laurie

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jessiesgrrl said:
Of course, there WAS that one birthday where he got me a gallon of ice cream and fast food- said it was so I wouldn't have to cook on my Bday.

:lol:
Laurie

That's great. I may have to borrow that one. Anyone need a roommate :D ?

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, GFlat...

It was funny when he did it... after a while... and alot of remembering that I HAD bought alot of tank stuff that month...

:D
Laurie

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 166 44.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 129 34.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 56 14.9%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.3%
Back