Krakatoa is BBBBBAAAAACCCCCKKKK

reid429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a cb full spectrum. The coralpedia version is a hallucination and this looks nothing like that

Last edited:

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bring me some so i can take a decent pic pappy lol!!!! Look awesome. But if they're not they're super nice anyways. I'm starting to see them everywhere. I don't know how dumb people can be to think that any coral is limited to only a few hundreds on this world. The ocean is huge, sooo collectors find me some darn it!!!!!!!!!!!

shawy2510

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have thought with the amount of z n p you have Josh sell off a couple & invest in some krak :)

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bring me some so i can take a decent pic pappy lol!!!! Look awesome. But if they're not they're super nice anyways. I'm starting to see them everywhere. I don't know how dumb people can be to think that any coral is limited to only a few hundreds on this world. The ocean is huge, sooo collectors find me some darn it!!!!!!!!!!!

As soon as that first Krakatoa hit $500 on eBay people all over the place said that they had a Krakatoa... I even stopped a friend of mine from buying a knockoff one... He said it was a smoking deal for $200... I don't get why so many people are so bitter over a stupid coral.... Geese!!!!

joshporksandwich

Zoa addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have thought with the amount of z n p you have Josh sell off a couple & invest in some krak :)

I've spent a lot of money on corals and it's not a good feeling to pay a few hundred for a zoa and a few months later find the same coral for $30. I've learned my lesson and I just wait!!!!! Eventually either it drops or a bunch of them come around. Remeber when i posted the donatellos everyone was going crazy and for what now you find them for $30 or $40 all over. It's super beautiful but I just wait. Hopefully someone at MACNA has it and want to trade me so i don't have to pay anything.

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It may be someones lucky day.... Looks like some bidders backed out of the auction and the Krakatoa is at $300 right now

johnanddawn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow weird
I bet some poor sap is sitting there with a 300$ bid just hoping someone comes back in and out bids them so they don't have to pay that much
:)

hermesfansf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a steal!!!!! I wish I would have gotten it for that much

duke u should totally place a higher bid on it so that the krak holds it value. Otherwise, u will find it at 250 price point in the next auction.

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have liked to won this frag but I hit my limit at 450 :sad::cry:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 22.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 33.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 61 32.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.1%
Back