Let's talk about the hanna meters....

DML08

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are you guys drawing up the liquid reagent into the syringe, the same way you would do the salifert one right? with a big air bubble and the bottom of the plunger at 1ml.... I did it and got a reading of 7DKH same as my tropic Marin and FM ALK test kit, A buddy of said no, I did it wrong like that and said I didn't add a true 1ml of reagent, he did it and it came out to 10DKH, which reads higher then all 3 of my test kits, TM FM and Salifert.....

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i was thinking does anyone got connections with Hanna to see where they are with Calcium checkers? I love the Alk one and think they need to get the Calc one going already!!

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a thread on another forum in which Hanna is a sponsor. Latest word (yesterday or the day before) is that it is still a couple of months out.

CJ

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a thread on another forum in which Hanna is a sponsor. Latest word (yesterday or the day before) is that it is still a couple of months out.

CJ

Appreciate the info. Guess i gotta just be patient again and pretend i like my drops a little while longer.

fsu1dolfan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CJO - Well its been a little while any update?? What forum are you apart of that hanna is one...can you link it?

toyencounters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Have a Hanna Phosphate meter and a Hanna Alkalinty meter that i bought about 3 months ago. I get diffrent results every time so I decided to stop using them because I really dont trust the results from the Hanna meters!

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have both the P04 and the Alkalinity Checker. They both work flawlessly. Found out my ELOS test kits were reading high.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 66 32.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back