Long time lurker

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahahaha, well don't get any blood on mine! Just make sure when you send her over that she brings that NES she won so we can bust out the classics:)
Oh she will bring it, in the original box even with the manual not only for the system but also for the zapper gun :cool: I still don't understand why she needs 3 Nintendos, but I bet people wonder why I need 20 tanks.

Last edited:

skybears

Lovin it
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and welcome to this great community that take the time and patience to help others out in the saltwater community you'll never meet a great bunch of people that all strive to have that ultimate dream of a saltwater fish tank welcome to Reef2reef

OP
OP
eleet

eleet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know, I used to have a Nintendo. With all the accessories. In pristine condition. Then reefqueen's boyfriend sold it. Sigh. Now I want to play Zelda.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey that was before we met, so I take no responsibility! I would never ever let him him Sell an NES! My heart still hurts from finding out my mom sold mine, plus all the games, controllers, etc. For a few dollars at her yard sale a few years ago. I can't be mad at her, she knew not what she did, but it still hurts lol. You are just gonna have to come over when Jaime releases his wife to me, better give that man a nem baby lol.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know, I used to have a Nintendo. With all the accessories. In pristine condition. Then reefqueen's boyfriend sold it. Sigh. Now I want to play Zelda.

Sierra won a gold Zelda cartridge along with the one system at the Pittsburgh Retro Gaming Convention.

OP
OP
eleet

eleet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sigh. I'm so jealous.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back