Long time lurker

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats a sweet rock flower. I think that it needs to have babies that find their way into my tank.

Too late! This girl called dibs already :p speaking of rock nems, I found my little baby we were talking about the other day, it made its way back to the original frag it was attached to. Silly nems!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too late! This girl called dibs already :p speaking of rock nems, I found my little baby we were talking about the other day, it made its way back to the original frag it was attached to. Silly nems!
Whoa whoa whoa wait a minute. I called dibs first, I have proof by post time stamp. I think in person dibs calling since it cannot be proven should not count:mad:

OP
OP
eleet

eleet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have somewhere over 30 babies. Just can't make out colors yet.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok well... She can have her pick of the babies and I'll just take the moma then so there is no fighting between us free loading children.

Playa-1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've noticed that I've been checking out alot of the Rock Flower Anemones lately. I always thought those things were tiny, but I'm now realizing that I was mistaken :) I suspect that one may find it's way into my tank pretty soon ;)

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoa whoa whoa wait a minute. I called dibs first, I have proof by post time stamp. I think in person dibs calling since it cannot be proven should not count:mad:

September 17th at 11:38pm is when I called dibs, I have the texts to prove it Muahahahahahahaha! Plus I made this girl an auntie, so I get to call dibs on all 30 babies:p

OK ok that's being selfish, I'll just take one:D and I'll even trade my baby rock nem for it. Can you beat that @JaimeAdams? A nephew and a baby rock nem hahaha! I have a feeling this is going to turn into a fun bidding war;)

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
September 17th at 11:38pm is when I called dibs, I have the texts to prove it Muahahahahahahaha! Plus I made this girl an auntie, so I get to call dibs on all 30 babies:p

OK ok that's being selfish, I'll just take one:D and I'll even trade my baby rock nem for it. Can you beat that @JaimeAdams? A nephew and a baby rock nem hahaha! I have a feeling this is going to turn into a fun bidding war;)

@ReefQueen I want to see the text, but you should let me have it anyways because on July 16th 2016 I gave you pretty much an entire tank of corals!

Oh and because that is just the type of lady that you are (insert kiss *** emoji here)
I might even give you an Instant Ocean Backpack that I got at Franks earlier tonight.

Last edited:

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang it you are right! I will just take first dibs on one, then you can have 2nd dibs on the rest lol. Happy?:)

OP
OP
eleet

eleet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone obvs needs to sweeten the pot.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang it you are right! I will just take first dibs on one, then you can have 2nd dibs on the rest lol. Happy?:)

Wait a minute. The Instant Ocean Backpack comes with an Instant Ocean hand towel. So... I'll take first dibs and then you can take your pic after that.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well you aren't getting anymore nephews from me, and I only have the one baby nem left after the move. Jaime is just going to have to promise you his first born lol.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait wait wait wait wait, you didn't mention the hand towel! Ok Jaime definitely gets first dibs then lol.

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But I am offering an industry HAND TOWEL!!!! Ok, so it doesn't have a clip, but I could stick a hole through it and cut a piece of a coat hanger for you.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok you get first dibs and I get the hand towel...and your wife, those are my terms!

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WAIT!!! I get the nem baby and you take my wife off of my hands free of charge? WHOO HOOOO!!!!! :party:

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha yes! We will play video games all day and you have to sit at home alone with your rock nem! You won't even have an instant ocean hand towel to wipe up your lonely tears lol;)

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha yes! We will play video games all day and you have to sit at home alone with your rock nem! You won't even have an instant ocean hand towel to wipe up your lonely tears lol;)
ahhh, but how wrong you are. I will have 1 Instant Ocean Hand towel for my tears, tears of joy that is 1 for you and even 1 extra left over

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually the extra one will be to hold my bloody nose after she sees my posts in this thread and pops me one in the face :eek: Hopefully she will just be too happy about the video game playing and not punch me in the nose.

Last edited:

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahahaha, well don't get any blood on mine! Just make sure when you send her over that she brings that NES she won so we can bust out the classics:)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%

Back