Long time lurker

Noxsolaris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. Longtime lurker here. Just got back into saltwater after about a 10 year hiatus. Got a 65 gallon as an early anniversary present and things are going fairly decent. Had it about 4ish months now and just added in my first ever corals (neon green candy cane and Jackolantern lepto). Been loving finding all of the hitchhikers from my live rock. Thus far I have a couple of baby feather dusters, two stomatella snails, an aceol flatworm, and what appears to be a baby clam of some sort. For fish I have a black percula clown and three mollies (Dorothy, Blanche, and rose). Well four mollies…one of the girls had a couple of babies while I was on vacation. Can only find one baby remaining that likes to hide in a corner. The candy cane looks like it is about to have its first split. Exciting times. Look forward to posting my progress and learning from all the reefheads here.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. Longtime lurker here. Just got back into saltwater after about a 10 year hiatus. Got a 65 gallon as an early anniversary present and things are going fairly decent. Had it about 4ish months now and just added in my first ever corals (neon green candy cane and Jackolantern lepto). Been loving finding all of the hitchhikers from my live rock. Thus far I have a couple of baby feather dusters, two stomatella snails, an aceol flatworm, and what appears to be a baby clam of some sort. For fish I have a black percula clown and three mollies (Dorothy, Blanche, and rose). Well four mollies…one of the girls had a couple of babies while I was on vacation. Can only find one baby remaining that likes to hide in a corner. The candy cane looks like it is about to have its first split. Exciting times. Look forward to posting my progress and learning from all the reefheads here.

Welcome to R2R

Welcome to R2R.JPG

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to Da Reef!
Marine Biology Ocean GIF

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 48 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.9%
Back