MAYDAY! WWC 24hr LIVE SALE incoming! 1,000+ corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One Day to go! The squadron is being loaded! Let's start off the day with a Bang!!!

Last edited:

Clownman727

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More than likely neither of you will get it. :sad: These live sales are tough. Lots of good snipers out there.

Don't be bringing me down man. Think like a winner and you will be a winner, think like a loser and you will be a loser.

Robertchrisroph

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One day my tank will be good enough for me to start buying, I have to learn first. I'm weird like that. Wonderful colors thank You

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't be bringing me down man. Think like a winner and you will be a winner, think like a loser and you will be a loser.

I can tell you haven't been in on one of these live sales. It may be a little better since there seem to be a lot of them now but usually when you click on an item as soon as it appears on your computer screen it is already gone. I just don't want you to think you can get a certain coral with ease. There is always a few people that get really mad during these sales and start saying things that get them close to being banned. I just do them because they are fun and there is usually a lot of funny stuff being typed during the sale. I bet I get maybe 1 or 2 out of every 20 corals I try for if that, and I'm sitting on a 400Mbps connection. Some of these sales crash the server there are so many people refreshing the screen. The last WWC sale had close to 1000 people viewing the sale. Now put up a really nice coral and you have several hundred people trying to all get it at the same time. I'm not trying to discourage you and you may be really lucky and get everyone you try for, I just hate to see people get on here thinking it is going to be easy and then start trash talking WWC and their sales because they can't get the corals they want. Expect to see a lot of really great coral. We've got a local frag swap tomorrow so I'm going to be just checking in for the first 6 or 7 hours.

rage1199

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few more teaser bombs! And yes, we will have 200 plus Acropora going up!

PByXzz6.jpg

ZRLb85C.jpg

lNZ6RLM.jpg

85dYayb.jpg

hHalp95.jpg
:whoo:

Ford4life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just making sure I understand. You said each purchase receives a $50 gift card OFF a certain amount??? or is it a straight up $50 gift card???

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just making sure I understand. You said each purchase receives a $50 gift card OFF a certain amount??? or is it a straight up $50 gift card???

There will be a $50 coupon in your box, no matter how much you purchase.

that Reef Guy

Frag Swap Crusader!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Less than 24 Hours to go!!! So we got to keep the teasers goin!

fnvyGo6.jpg

lS5AGYH.jpg

JwKb1H3.jpg

WN8cz1C.jpg

9nGwda0.jpg

What is that Zoanthid?

Can you label what each one is actually?

It would be very helpful and you would get less questions from people saving you time.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 41 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 148 73.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back