More Information on Coral Croucher Goby

PicassoClown04

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know, have you gotten stung by one yet? I heard its just like a bee sting
I’ve been stung by dozens maybe even hundreds of lionfish, I can’t imagine it being any worse than that. I’d compare it more to a wasp/Hornet sting or maybe a bee sting 2x or 3 for a lionfish. It really really hurts for the first hour then after that it’s a dull throb. Hot water immediately helps denature the venom :)

Keko21

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if these guys would go after a sexy shrimp? I'm considering one for my 5 gal nano

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know if these guys would go after a sexy shrimp? I'm considering one for my 5 gal nano

Tough call, their mouths are small but so are the shrimp. In the wild they would munch down small shrimp.

Sigmund

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a pair of the fancy gumdrops with sexy shrimp with np. But always concern that what 1 does others dont. I think based upon my experience you would be ok.

lion king

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a pair of the fancy gumdrops with sexy shrimp with np. But always concern that what 1 does others dont. I think based upon my experience you would be ok.

How long have had them and how long have they been together. How big are the crouchers. The thing about these kind of arrangements, many times they are temporary.

Sigmund

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 years together with shrimp. They are fully grown, about the size of a dime / penny.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.8%
Back