My 10 gallon AIO tank!

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My nano reef tank is a Tideline AIO 11.3 cube! I have a piece of live rock, turbostart 900 bacteria, one ocellaris clownfish,7 nassarius snails, some arag alive sand, normal filter sponge media, a heater, 3d printed random return nozzle. 6 acros, a rock flower nem, a monti, a frogspawn and 12 rasta zoas
IMG_9278.jpeg
IMG_9277.jpeg

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe a goby, but I think I already have everything I need :D took all the plugs off, took mister rocky nem out of his cup, he moved around a little, the torch has grown so much in 1 day! everything is looking great!
Did you just get the torch?

And, is everything all right from the Earthquake?

OP
OP
stewy14

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you just get the torch?

And, is everything all right from the Earthquake?
thats a frogspawn, but ye, thanks, everything Is really nice rn, it was really weird, first time, mom and I thought it was a bus/truck, then a plane, my little sister thought it was the tv XD what?? the tv tho?? XD. and ye, the froggy was from yestrday, everything there except the zoa's are from yesterday and from SBB :D
everything all right with u from the earthquake?

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats a frogspawn, but ye, thanks, everything Is really nice rn, it was really weird, first time, mom and I thought it was a bus/truck, then a plane, my little sister thought it was the tv XD what?? the tv tho?? XD. and ye, the froggy was from yestrday, everything there except the zoa's are from yesterday and from SBB :D
everything all right with u from the earthquake?
Haha, yeah, I am fine. I just saw that you were in NJ, so I didn't know of it was bad for you.

Sorry, I saw torch in post that I quoted earlier. That's why I asked, cause I didn't see any torch. I am sure the frogspawn looks awesome, and I am glad to hear that it puffed up since you brought it home!

OP
OP
stewy14

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha, yeah, I am fine. I just saw that you were in NJ, so I didn't know of it was bad for you.

Sorry, I saw torch in post that I quoted earlier. That's why I asked, cause I didn't see any torch. I am sure the frogspawn looks awesome, and I am glad to hear that it puffed up since you brought it home!
thanks! and thats good, phew that u fine!

saltnewbie101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My nano reef tank is a Tideline AIO 11.3 cube! I have a piece of live rock, turbostart 900 bacteria, one ocellaris clownfish,7 nassarius snails, some arag alive sand, normal filter sponge media, a heater, 3d printed random return nozzle. 6 acros, a rock flower nem, a monti, a frogspawn and 12 rasta zoas
IMG_9278.jpeg
IMG_9277.jpeg
Rastas are awesome! I have a few myself. We also had to rock nems that I accidentally executed thinking they were going down and going to poison the whole tank. Real amateur moment for me. Nanos are cool but I would be scared to kill off everything in there as a reef setup, I've heard the smaller the tank the more difficult it is to keep in parameters or for the livestock to survive a parameter change. So my nano has a few semi picasso and a chocolate chip star..

OP
OP
stewy14

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rastas are awesome! I have a few myself. We also had to rock nems that I accidentally executed thinking they were going down and going to poison the whole tank. Real amateur moment for me. Nanos are cool but I would be scared to kill off everything in there as a reef setup, I've heard the smaller the tank the more difficult it is to keep in parameters or for the livestock to survive a parameter change. So my nano has a few semi picasso and a chocolate chip star..
lol, agree with the parameters, first 2 months was annoying, I really don't know how imma do water changes now without killing everything

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will suggest a tailspot blenny before @Katrina71 does. Big personality in a small package and with a small bioload if you’re looking for an additional fish. Looks like you are off to a great start.
BC70F1C4-ECEE-4497-B085-2C0575BE5EFF.jpeg

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can you take a still photo?

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 103 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.7%

Back