OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always dip with Revive, but I still have RTN or STN issues, usually only one at a time, what dipping solution or method do you suggest to cure this problem???
I've found Bayer to be the most gental and typically thats my go to dip. I also use potassium chloride since its also forgiving and mixes clear

drawman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've found Bayer to be the most gental and typically thats my go to dip. I also use potassium chloride since its also forgiving and mixes clear
Interesting with the potassium chloride. Are you attempting to target red bugs or something else?

Tautog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, the RTN of a coral death makes no sense when all the other corals are happy, I'm totally frustrated with this

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Geez,,, what can I say,,, just awesome,,, you have some serious skills,,, not sure "skills" is the right word,,, dedication,,, dedication, is most likely a better word,,, understanding a few key points on what it takes to make SPS corals happy ,,, and the dedication to stay with it and make it happen over a long period of time,,,

Which coral impresses me the most,, I am going to say the Pro Corals Superman Table,, it takes time to let that coral grow, gain some size to get the effect, that coral needs to be impressive,,,

Which coral would I like to see a update picture of,, page four,, half way down the page,,, a coral you have no name for,, your caption above the picture,,, a very special piece, very slow grower,,,

Tagging along for any updates :)

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which coral would I like to see a update picture of,, page four,, half way down the page,,, a coral you have no name for,, your caption above the picture,,, a very special piece, very slow grower,,,

Tagging along for any updates :)

I know its been a long time but this is the piece I think you asked about. I will have more updates to follow as I redo my display tank :)

IMG_1173.jpg

original piece about 18 months ago

Last edited:

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know its been a long time but this is the piece I think you asked about. I will have more updates to follow as I redo my display tank :)

IMG_1173.jpg

Nice piece. Looking forward to the new updates on the DT :D

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I better go make the drive and see what new goodies you have!

DLuce510

A.D.I.D.A.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_1173.jpg

That almost looks like Age of Aquariums Chemical Warfare. Really hard to say, it didn't seem to make it in to circulation. Nice piece!

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That almost looks like Age of Aquariums Chemical Warfare. Really hard to say, it didn't seem to make it in to circulation. Nice piece!
Im going with RNJ Burning Skies

Thanks for all the props! Ive got Monday off ans will try and break out the camera for some more updates

Thanks again all!!

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great stuff per usual hehe that yellow one is very nice

OP
OP
Reefnjunkie

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. What are those first couple pics of? I dig it.

First doesn't have a name yet but I feel its worthy of one being its rather unique. Most those photos were taken under just blues, it looks nicer in a more full spectrum. Second is Mattv Psycho Asylum- Same acro that's my avatar

Great stuff per usual hehe that yellow one is very nice

Thanks Roy, the yellow is the Diabolic Pacman, the one I got from you looks very similar to it

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back