OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after using this for a month would you recommend it?
Yes, absolutely. I finally have it mounted and it's so easy to just push a button to turn an item on or off

Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FBK3QK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apis_1505090002407
I've been looking at this as it covers both my multi outlet issue and battery back up.
I use this on my tanks. True that it doesn't give you the individual off/on but it does give you extra plugins on a backup battery. If you wanted to you could run the other power strip into this one and have individual off/on while it's connected to the backup battery dealo. Me personally I like the individual deal but it's not a deal breaker for me. I just run a power strip off of the backup and unplug them as needed.

20170910_193553.jpg

20170910_193434.jpg

mch1984

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wish there was a way to run one of those in conjunction with an apex. I know you can do toggle switches and the apex break out box, just not sure I’m smart enough to figure out the coding. Be nice to be able to flip a switch instead have to get on the phone or display to do it.

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Finatik

FINatik about my Tanks !
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It just came in today! I bought a surge protector power center that has an on off switch for each individual outlet. It can be mounted in the cabinet or sit along the side. I'm excited to get it home and hooked up. Now I can turn off individual components instead of unplugging the whole power strip from the wall when doing my water changes :)

3wZrO7Yl.jpg

Hey there... Now that you've had this unit for a while, how did it work out ? Do you still like it ? Do you still recommend it ? Any failures ?

Also, do you have any updated pics on how you mounted it ?

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there... Now that you've had this unit for a while, how did it work out ? Do you still like it ? Do you still recommend it ? Any failures ?

Also, do you have any updated pics on how you mounted it ?
I'll take some this afternoon. Unit is still up and running perfectly. No complaints :)

Back