Need help finding a wrasse

Wrassenaround

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been wanting to get a Choats Red Leopard Wrasse but have not had much luck locating one. I was going to order from Dr. Reefs but they don't carry them anymore. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I could order one from? My LFS has also struggled in getting special order "rare" wrasses.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been wanting to get a Choats Red Leopard Wrasse but have not had much luck locating one. I was going to order from Dr. Reefs but they don't carry them anymore. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I could order one from? My LFS has also struggled in getting special order "rare" wrasses.
These fish are sporadically brought in throughout the year. They generally come in and out of season - I think it’s early spring and late summer they come into season with some being caught in winter.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back