Need help with some apex codes??

lsingh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For heater turn on when 75 off when 76
Kalk reactor and my auto top off turn of when ph >8.5 and rest of the time remain on

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For heater turn on when 75 off when 76
Kalk reactor and my auto top off turn of when ph >8.5 and rest of the time remain on

The heater is an easy one, for control type, just choose "Heater." Set fallback to Off so that is doesn't cook your tank in the event of a communication failure and probe name should be "Temp." On temperature should be 75 and set the Off temperature to 76.

For the kalk reactor, are you using float switches through a breakout box, or an independent ATO solenoid?

If it's a stand alone ATO system merely plugged into an EB8 outlet, then you should use advanced programming and it should look something like this:
Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If PH < 8.5 Then ON

kuyatwo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fallback ON
If Temp < 75.0 Then ON
If Temp > 76.0 Then OFF

need info on kalk and ato

is ato switch on a breakout box
kalk do you want it to stir for certain time..for example every hour stir for 2 min

Daimyo68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
need info on kalk and ato

is ato switch on a breakout box
kalk do you want it to stir for certain time..for example every hour stir for 2 min

+1

Need more information about your Kalk and ATO setup.

Are they separate pumps or are they "Combined", as in your kalk is your ATO water?

If your running them separately, then you also need to make sure that, in the case of them both running at the same time, they do not add to the system beyond your max water level. This is where a dual float switch comes into play. One for low level and one for high level, shutting the pumps off.

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 24 14.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 38 22.4%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 100 58.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back