OP
detguy123

detguy123

I'm a pain in the wrasse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i will work on getting that pic i just did some re aquascaping so the tank is a little cloudy now but i will try to get that in the next few days..thanks for suggesting that...that pic has been due for some time

OP
OP
detguy123

detguy123

I'm a pain in the wrasse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well the conde's was on a display nut today and i got thes pics of him..i wish i had a good one come out of when it turns all silver but they were too blury..that color only last a few secs..here is the pics
conde1-1.jpg

conde-1.jpg

conde2.jpg

conde3.jpg

conde4-1.jpg

conde5.jpg

conde6.jpg

conde7.jpg

OP
OP
detguy123

detguy123

I'm a pain in the wrasse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks..you should have seen how many i had to throw out to get those few nice ones..i filled up a 1g disk and only a few were ok to keep..lots of work but those nice ones are worth it

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well the conde's was on a display nut today and i got thes pics of him..i wish i had a good one come out of when it turns all silver but they were too blury..that color only last a few secs..here is the pics
conde2.jpg

conde3.jpg

conde4-1.jpg
these are best ones IMHO... shows off both displaying styles... :)

OP
OP
detguy123

detguy123

I'm a pain in the wrasse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
marvin that is what i love about the condei.it displays two ways..just wish i could get the silver color it turns too..it just does not last long a few secs and you have to be lucky to catch it..but he has been doing this more since i moved the laboutei out..i guess he is doing this now that he has moved up the ladder in the tank now

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
marvin that is what i love about the condei.it displays two ways..just wish i could get the silver color it turns too..it just does not last long a few secs and you have to be lucky to catch it..but he has been doing this more since i moved the laboutei out..i guess he is doing this now that he has moved up the ladder in the tank now

yeah... I owned a very nice male a while back also... did the same thing with the flashing... he flashed everybody in the tank... ;)

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah... I owned a very nice male a while back also... did the same thing with the flashing... he flashed everybody in the tank... ;)

btw... my Hooded also did those flashing... I'll see if I can find a pic of both flashing... :)

OP
OP
detguy123

detguy123

I'm a pain in the wrasse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thatas cool..i have been looking at a hooded as well..i never seen them in person...are the one of the smaller fairys??

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.5%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 81 48.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back