OP
Congaken

Congaken

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It took me about two months to get my Kole to eat off a veggie clip. What I think got him finnaly eating was dipping it in garlic. I dipped it in garlic for about a week then I switched to every other day dipping it in garlic to finally not dipping it in garlic at all.
As of right now as soon as I pull the veggie clip out of the tank he knows it's nori time and swims to the spot in the tank and waits for me to load up the clip so he can go to town.
He would only eat red nori at one point now he doesn't care what nori I give him.
Patience is key
Good advise...actually everyone's advise has been good...my guy is still picking, picking...the algae keeps growing and he looks good...gonna check cu levels now...thanks to everybody helping this QT nervous FOWLER guy...:D

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back