OP
bif24701

bif24701

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's an unusual combination for sure. Especially if it's alone and has a decent hiding place. From what I've delt with, brine with a touch of garlic is the best source to get them to eat. And it doesn't deteriorate like frozen or pellet. It sounds to me like it will come around. If it doesn't, I'm sure it was out of your control from the start.

I've been in contact with LA so that if something does happen that I've got back up evidence.

OP
OP
bif24701

bif24701

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ate very very well last night, seem much more relaxed. I think I'll start a dose of Parazipro tonight.

Scott.h

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome. It's weird how that works some times. Powder blue's are one of my favorite fish. Everyone says how delicate/sensitive they are etc. I cycled my 90 with one and a purple together. Best eater ever from day one. I could just about hand feed it after two weeks. But then something like what you experienced happens. No apparent rhyme or reason. I'm thinking some of them experience a rough few weeks before we get our hands on them.

My foxface is my biggest pig in my 75. I litterly have to swat at him with my fingers so the others can eat. Looks like yours will be fine

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back