Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Maximus

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will the old itrader scores and feedback be reinstated? Or will we have to start over?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So on the website (which I've never used but want to learn instead of the apple app), where can you find participated posts?

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So on the website (which I've never used but want to learn instead of the apple app), where can you find participated posts?
Watched/subscribed threads?

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched/subscribed threads?
I'm not sure. On the apple app there's a 'participated' section that lists all the posts you've created or commented on. It's not subscribed because I know what that is. What is 'watched'?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you hover over your profile name and choose the "your content" link. That being sad we're adding a navigation link at the top of all the pages for this soon so it will be easy!

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have access to my clubs private section or Team R2R area.

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you hover over your profile name and choose the "your content" link. That being sad we're adding a navigation link at the top of all the pages for this soon so it will be easy!
Found it. Thanks! So are watched threads the same as subscribed threads? If so, how do you unwatch then?

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

fishjelly

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way I can adjust how the posts in a thread are displayed? I remember that they used to be under the General Settings and you could change it to "Oldest -> Newest" or "Newest -> Oldest".

AZDesertRat

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again,
When I get an email there is a new post in a thread I am following I no longer see the wording in the post. You now have to actually open the site up to preview and that is inconvenient when on a smart phone or mobile device unlike before where the post was spelled out. It was nice to be able to see the post and determine if it needed ananswer right away or if it could wait. Will this remain that way or will it go back to the old email format? I quit visiting another reef forum during the work day just because I was not able to open up the full site every time I got notification of a post in a thread I was watching or participating in.

markalot

Comic Relief
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you get a screen shot of the font for me?

Screenshot. using Google Chrome, current up to date version.

SI69Dj.jpg

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Again,
When I get an email there is a new post in a thread I am following I no longer see the wording in the post. You now have to actually open the site up to preview and that is inconvenient when on a smart phone or mobile device unlike before where the post was spelled out. It was nice to be able to see the post and determine if it needed ananswer right away or if it could wait. Will this remain that way or will it go back to the old email format? I quit visiting another reef forum during the work day just because I was not able to open up the full site every time I got notification of a post in a thread I was watching or participating in.

Fixed..

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Screenshot. using Google Chrome, current up to date version.

SI69Dj.jpg

Hmm looks like in chrome it's a little lighter and that makes it a little harder on the eyes! Let me see what I can do! ;)

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This really isn't a bug but a suggestion. Would it be possible for the "latest threads" on the homepage scroll to continue to see contributions in order that they are posted? I like that feature while using tapatalk.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This really isn't a bug but a suggestion. Would it be possible for the "latest threads" on the homepage scroll to continue to see contributions in order that they are posted? I like that feature while using tapatalk.

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. I think maybe your asking for a way to see more of those in order?

Pete polyp

acro serial killer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes. On tapatalk it will show every post in chronological order. By swiping upwards it will just continue to go down the list and load more. If somehow you could make the recent posts section on the homepage scroll like that it would be incredible.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back