New to R2R :) wanted to just say hello everyone

RtomKinMad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband is the builder, plumber , organizer and plans everything out of all our aquariums i maintain the aquariums:)))
Welcome! Nice to meet you! Same here, I’m in charge of health and nutrition and my husband in building and plumbing! We pick the fish and corals mostly together! It’s so much fun! We also have a 300 reef now after a couple upgrades!

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, Yana! Despite the setbacks you have had, it sounds as though you and your husband Eugene make quite a team! It's nice to see a husband and wife share such a challenging, humbling, and rewarding hobby together.
Looking forward to your future posts and, of course, photos.
Share and like often!

DirtDiggler2823

If I can't break it, it doesn't exist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone[emoji4]
This is my second day of being active on R2R I had my account since last June but was never really active was busy with life .
My name is Yana and my husband is Eugene I always loved saltwater water aquarium but it was always too expensive for us. One year ago my husband got us a 120 gallon aquarium and we both fell in love with the hobby. Now we have 3 aquarium in the house one in my husband office a 40 gallon and a 32 gal cube in our bedroom And 2 frag tank in the garage:).

We went on vacation in December and when we came back Jan 2 it turned out the night before the breaker went off because a lil leak and we lost 19 fish and some corals :( I have now 9 fish that survived my babies I wanted to quit We were so upset but didn’t give up and already had purchased a 300 gallon

On Sunday will start our upgrade to a 300 gallon tank [emoji4] I will start a build tread so you everyone can see . I would love to help with what I know and would love feedback from experts on here too [emoji4]
Nice to meet everyone

Welcome to R2R. There are a lot of great folks on here who are very helpful. I'm new to reefing myself, but I've learned a lot from this forum. ;Bookworm

OP
OP
YES

YES

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Nice to meet you! Same here, I’m in charge of health and nutrition and my husband in building and plumbing! We pick the fish and corals mostly together! It’s so much fun! We also have a 300 reef now after a couple upgrades!

Yay it’s so nice when both enjoy it:)

OP
OP
YES

YES

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, Yana! Despite the setbacks you have had, it sounds as though you and your husband Eugene make quite a team! It's nice to see a husband and wife share such a challenging, humbling, and rewarding hobby together.
Looking forward to your future posts and, of course, photos.
Share and like often!

Thanks and yes it’s amazing when both enjoy it

OP
OP
YES

YES

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted my 300 build tank pictures in member tanks if any one is interested:)))

Almondkc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yana, so sorry to hear of your loss. I see you are bouncing right back with the new 300 gallon and look forward to following your build thread as you mentioned.

OP
OP
YES

YES

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yana, so sorry to hear of your loss. I see you are bouncing right back with the new 300 gallon and look forward to following your build thread as you mentioned.

The thread is it:)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 65 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back