New to Saltwater (fluval evo 13.5)

Zoasis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I am new to the hobby in general and recently received the fluval evo saltwater 13.5 gallon kit as a gift. For the most part the entire unit comes with everything I need but I still have a few more things I need to purchase before I could begin the process. I was wondering if there was anyone out there that has had or is currently experienced with this model. Even if you're not, any recommendations are greatly appreciated in regards to building and maintaining a smaller tank. It's my first tank ever and I am trying to learn as much as possible before I dive in. Thanks in advance.

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Welcome to R2R! I recommend getting an Auto Top Off system (ATO) for smaller tanks, or well any saltwater tank at all :) It will help you tremendously with keeping your salinity on point.

OP
OP
Zoasis

Zoasis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Welcome to R2R! I recommend getting an Auto Top Off system (ATO) for smaller tanks, or well any saltwater tank at all :) It will help you tremendously with keeping your salinity on point.

Thank you for the suggestion, is there anyone in particular you could recommend for a 13.5 gallon tank ?

Last edited:

melypr1985

totally addicted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 51 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back