Newbie here

Sonja

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I've joined as I'm about to upgrade my current tank to the reefer 425XL and need all the help i can get. I currently have an Aquael reefmaster which is steadily failing and ive found the company to be extremely unhelpful with problems. Looking forward to getting to know the site and planning my build.

sixty_reefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I've joined as I'm about to upgrade my current tank to the reefer 425XL and need all the help i can get. I currently have an Aquael reefmaster which is steadily failing and ive found the company to be extremely unhelpful with problems. Looking forward to getting to know the site and planning my build.
Welcome to r2r am sure you will find all the help you need on this forum :)

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
null.jpg

Welcome to R2R! An upgrade is about the best way I can think of to start the new year. And you'll get all of the help you need here. Glad to have you with us.

OP
OP
Sonja

Sonja

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
null.jpg

Welcome to R2R! An upgrade is about the best way I can think of to start the new year. And you'll get all of the help you need here. Glad to have you with us.

I just needed to get all the christmas mess out the way first, move all my furniture and measure the tank space. Hoping to get everything ordered bu the end of the month.

Fishy212

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R. We will all be here to help!! Do not be afraid to ask questions... we were all newbies at one point. The interesting thing about this hobby, the more you learn, the more you want to learn and spend. Hahah. I recommend having a solid build plan and livestock / coral mapped out in advance. Take your time and enjoy the rewards and learn from your mistakes. Slow and steady wins the race and compatibility and harmony is the key for any reef tank ;)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!! Thank you for the introduction - we’re glad you’re here!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 93 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.3%
Back