Nicest Paly Ever!!!!

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh so...begging does gurantee a frag of those? :D In that case...can I please have a frag? Plz?????

OP
OP
143gadgets

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HA HA!!!! No pics for you!!! You'll have to earn that right again! What's it worth to you in frags? :)

Leishman

143gadgets' Mentor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took my own picture of one of my frags:

P5190790.jpg

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got to see this paly in person on Sunday and I have to say it is even sweeter than the picture above. The colors don't seem to show up well in the picture but they're more intense. I want to be added to the list for frags :)

got zoanthids?

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where you live leishman, if you live near 143 then I need to make a road trip when you are at church or something......

Scott

got zoanthids?

copps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll let the guy who 1st got them in reveal his own name. He's lurking on the side lines 'till he come up with a name for these guys......

-Rik

What's up guys!? This is too funny... these palys are insane and I've had them now for almost 9 months and got them wild... gave a chunk to Leishman and recently did a trade with someone on this board who got a pair... I won't say their name but it rhymes with "arvin" :D Leishman and I have done the naming thing through the years with very select sps that deserved it... this paly deserves a name and is insane to say the least... To keeps things simple with naming I'm not going to come up with some stupid name (unless Chris, Rik and I talk this over over a few beers on the weekend... you wouldn't want that name). How about "Copps blue palys" or "Copps blues" for short? It says the origin, the color, and the type... and saves all the confusion and misinformation you see from people talking about origins... and saves some yahoo from taking some other garbage and pawning them off as these... it'll be fairly easy to keep track of who gets them too... these things GLOW blue...

If we need a fancy name I'll have Chris and Rik bring a case over this weekend... :D

Copps

Last edited:

Nikon_Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are indeed stunning. I have a feeling they may be a bit over my five dolloar per polyp self imposed limit though.:D

kappaknight

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah me next! Can I get bumped up on the list if I help name them? From looking at that big pic, it seems like you're warping into a nebula cloud. That or some other space related names.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 44 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 159 73.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.6%
Back