OP
M

merfury1989

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. Dinos aren't green. Cyano can be.
That green is only on one rock. Nowhere on the rest of the tank.

Also there are small bubbles attached to rock (including this rock). Also have some bubbles randomly floating in tank.
When i clean the glass, i also see more bubbles released (probably moved due to the glass cleaner movement).

CWalters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm no expert on this at all... but I think you're probably in the same boat as I am. Showing very minimal Phosphates (.02) and barely and Nitrates (.05) Thought I was constantly dealing with GHA and that isn't the case... dang dinos

OP
OP
M

merfury1989

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm no expert on this at all... but I think you're probably in the same boat as I am. Showing very minimal Phosphates (.02) and barely and Nitrates (.05) Thought I was constantly dealing with GHA and that isn't the case... dang dinos
I am feeding twice a day with with mixture of dry and drozen food. Also Reef roid twice a week.

I am slowly starting to see a reduction of these bubbles, and my nitrates show as pink (Salifret Test Kit), I believe its around 2-3ppm. My phos as per Hanah is still 0.00.

OP
OP
M

merfury1989

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When fighting dinos, I understand you need biodiversity to compete against dinos. But do people keep glass clean? Or let it get dirty as well? I presume cleaning it an' siphoning out is counterproductive?

Am I wrong?

Back