Noo-Psyche Shipping?

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For @Stang67 and anyone else interested.
On the 80/20 website, part # 12086,
I have seen them on other manufacturers sites as well.
Use washers under the bolts to adjust how far the hinge folds down to keep the light arms horizontal in the down position.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

mig.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
USPS was iffy pre-covid. It can be downright pitiful post-covid. I have had packages spend days just going back and forth between terminals Cleveland to Akron then back to Cleveland and repeat. Maybe they should put Amazon in charge of logistics? Oh never mind they work for Amazon now and do Amazon only deliveries on Sunday now, at least here they do.

@Zach B how are the orders coming along? I want a light or two as backup to my current six k7 that will be going to my new build. Figure since I'm in no rush I would wait till you’re caught up before placing the order.
Something like this:
IMG_2477.jpeg

C to D needs to happen and then I think the package gets delivered to me, unless it goes back to C or maybe B, on the off chance A in which case D is the stop after that. Phew.

OP
OP
P

paradizecityz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sticks in other tanks but am Just getting started. JMO but I think serous stick heads tend to lean toward higher end equipment that has been proven. At the prices of sticks I totally get it. The k7 will grow acro. This is a no name I fragged a small piece of being clumsy in another tank and glued it into the back wall of the tank with the noopsyche k7s. Been about a year and a half or so. It's growing into a nice size colony. I'll most likely be adding some sticks under these lights in my new tank. I'll be sure and update my build thread when that happens.
EDIT: I run heavy whites compared to many. I'm not sure what that acro would look like under blue's.
PXL_20240304_160823705~2.jpg

PXL_20240304_160837219~2.jpg

What's your light settings??

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Can you see tracking info from China? Ordered February 2nd and haven’t received anything yet. Order # 2273
I can't unfortunately. They just returned from vacation on the 24th or so. I will send a message for you though

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Zach B Order #2306 Do you think the rest of the orders will be going out tomorrow? Thanks!
Yours went out today, sorry guys been down with a bad flu since Friday. I will pm your tracking info

mig.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something like this:
IMG_2477.jpeg

C to D needs to happen and then I think the package gets delivered to me, unless it goes back to C or maybe B, on the off chance A in which case D is the stop after that. Phew.

B - it went back to B!!! Oh god please let D be next.

IMG_2478.jpeg

thedactyl02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After many years, I decided to stop lurking and made a r2r account just to ask order status! I think I'm too new to PM so @Zach B if I could get a status on order 2328 that would be great.

EvenKeelExplorations

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After many years, I decided to stop lurking and made a r2r account just to ask order status! I think I'm too new to PM so @Zach B if I could get a status on order 2328 that would be great.

Exact same here. Have had no luck at all emailing or chatting through the website. #2333

Zach B

Noo-Psyche Sales Rep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yours shipped today :)

NanoNana

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B - it went back to B!!! Oh god please let D be next.

Something like this:
IMG_2477.jpeg

Oh. I see your packages take the same circuitous loop to and from the ATL just as mine do. Departed ATL regional distribution center at 4:11am. Delivered to ATL regional distribution center at 4:07 PM. WTA………..?????? I just thought it came with the territory of living on mountains. Lol
Glad you got yours. Mine shipped but I have no tracking number. It just says FREIGHT. ‍♀️

Zhazel99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Exact same here. Have had no luck at all emailing or chatting through the website. #2333
Same here @Zach B having trouble contacting anyone at the compnay. Order #2322 thank you

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back