noopsyche lighting

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a monti, 6 acros, some rastas. an ultra rock flower nem. a Goni booger, and a frogspawn. im running(in order of white, blue, violet) 15% 45% 50% 8 hours a day with 4 and 3 hour sunrise and sundown(in that order) should I change the lighting? turn it down, turn it up? I've had these corals for a day now

TehBrainz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've literally made 4 other posts about your lighting.

One even has 30 responses with decent advice. Why make so many and "bump" every 10 mins?

Slow down, son.

OP
OP
stewy14

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've literally made 4 other posts about your lighting.

One even has 30 responses with decent advice. Why make so many and "bump" every 10 mins?

Slow down, son.
The other one with 30 responses was the Un-updated version, also, the others have none, so sorry :D

TehBrainz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The other one with 30 responses was the Un-updated version, also, the others have none, so sorry :D
What do you mean un-updated version?

Starting multiple nearly identical threads will fragment the discussions and lead to more confusion (for you, specifically)

OP
OP
stewy14

stewy14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you mean un-updated version?

Starting multiple nearly identical threads will fragment the discussions and lead to more confusion (for you, specifically)
So……. I was not reading carefully and just being annoying lol, so sorry to u and to whoever I annoyed with posting and bumping these even tho I had the info right in front of me. Sorry man :D

TehBrainz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So……. I was not reading carefully and just being annoying lol, so sorry to u and to whoever I annoyed with posting and bumping these even tho I had the info right in front of me. Sorry man :D
No worries at all, when a thread is updated it automatically "bumps" it on the front page and in the forum main page it's posted within. Also anyone watching (previous users that commented and people that simply click "watch" get a notification. So there's really no reason make duplicate posts.

Also, when you keep updates in the same thread there's a history of changes for you and others that can help!

All that to say. I don't know your light so I can't help with its specific settings. Good luck with the light!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back