Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Praying!! I'm so sorry.
Thank you. The bleeding has stopped and the stitches look very well done. Doctor has her on bed rest for two days. I’m just praying all the healing goes well from here.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you. The bleeding has stopped and the stitches look very well done. Doctor has her on bed rest for two days. I’m just praying all the healing goes well from here.
This is the hardest thing we face as parents. God keep her safe, and may He get you and your family through this.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Last night my family went through the worst accident we’ve seen. My 5 year old stood on the glass end table and it shattered. She suffered from a severed femoral artery. I’ve never seen such deep cut in person. And I’ve worked years in the commercial glass industry, cuts came with the job.
Please R2R send us your prayers of Devine healing. I worry for my little girl. Cecilia
My goodness- that had to be both scary and traumatic. Prayers for healing and recovery !!!

1660013161791.png

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My goodness- that had to be both scary and traumatic. Prayers for healing and recovery !!!

1660013161791.png
It really was for all of us. My 7 year old was very torn up by it. Seeing her recover is the best medicine for that trauma. Thank you Lord

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This is my cockatiel, Carter. She's a rescue of an unknown age. Today she was diagnosed with end stage kidney failure. Please pray for her. I can't put into words how much this hurts.
Oh know from a bird lover.
May she spread her wings in heaven

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is my cockatiel, Carter. She's a rescue of an unknown age. Today she was diagnosed with end stage kidney failure. Please pray for her. I can't put into words how much this hurts.
So sorry. Had to put two parrots to sleep. Sympathies

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long time no chat fish fam. I’m in need of a lot of prayers. Or just keep my family in your heart. Lots of lost faith and feelings of complete and utter defeat and failure.
@LadyMac Praying for you all now. May you experience peace in the middle of your storm right now. Keep your eyes on the one who calms the storm, the creator and author of life, just as Peter did on the storm tossed waves of the lake (Mark 6:45-56 for the story). May you be given peace that passes all understanding. Praying for all your families protection. Love will not fail where He is invited. Invite Him into your storm so He can walk with you no matter what you face. Focus on the Solution (Jesus) not the storm. God bless you and your family!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Long time no chat fish fam. I’m in need of a lot of prayers. Or just keep my family in your heart. Lots of lost faith and feelings of complete and utter defeat and failure.
Praying for you and your family.

SpunCoral

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this post. I'm not religious but I very much believe in the power of prayer.

Will you pray for my left knee to heal properly? I was hit by a car riding my bike 12 weeks ago. I've been out of work since then, and it has actually encouraged me to find a better fitting job for myself. I start working in an aquatics store on Monday and I'm so excited! I'm still experiencing pain and discomfort in my knee, here's to praying that my knee holds up as I begin my new career.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this post. I'm not religious but I very much believe in the power of prayer.

Will you pray for my left knee to heal properly? I was hit by a car riding my bike 12 weeks ago. I've been out of work since then, and it has actually encouraged me to find a better fitting job for myself. I start working in an aquatics store on Monday and I'm so excited! I'm still experiencing pain and discomfort in my knee, here's to praying that my knee holds up as I begin my new career.
Spiritual is more important than religion. Praying for you and your healing. Praying for you and your new job.

RSNJReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just came across this thread and while I’m not a religious person, I found the sentiment of this thread very sweet. Very well done all.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back