Official Prayer Thread!! (Prayer Request)

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tears trickled down an old man's face when he saw that picture of the tiny hand holding your finger. I'm sure I'm not the only one. We're remembering you and Luna!

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She's beautiful Josh. Congrats on being a new papa. Keep us updated on her progress.

Our thoughts and prayers will be with her. I'm with H@rry, my eyes got a little wet too. ;)

rdvab

Texas "Primo"Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
God Bless that little one!My thoughts and prayers to you and your new family...

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never knew I'd be such in love at first sight.
DSC03131.jpg

This has got to be one of the most beautiful picture and honestly I'm Thankful for this wonderful forum .... :angel:. The Power of Prayer to All!!!

Thanks Rev!!!

Paul

jerryc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful little one' we had one that was just 2 lbs so i no about whit you have LOL
Yours has hare ours dont + she had no toenails or fingernails,
She has grown up to be a beautiful young lady:bigsmile:

Gimili the Great

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i thank the lord for the safe entrance into the world for that little one :D, i continue to thank the lord for your guys health and well being during this time ddr.

reefanatic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayer works even for us Reefers!

My daughter was very sick. Her Bones were growing faster then her body and would have hit puperty at age 3 things didnt look good for her at all. My Church family Prayed For her day and night.....two weeks later her blood levels were fine and everything was regressing..PRAYER ROCKS! It sure saved a future reefer

Becky,

I'll keep praying for your daughter. I'm glad she's doing well!

Colin (TCMAS-fivesmallworlds)

Rev, I could also use a little prayer support. My wife and I are considering starting to have children. Needless to say I'm a bit freaked... To me it comes down to finances... I work a commission sales job that can earn me $3000 one week and $5 the next. My wife is a teacher (which we all know don't get paid much) and only works at a church Preschool/daycare part time. I'd appreciate some direction from God and a calm heart and mind going into this if possible.

Thanks!

It's great to see something like this out in the open!

ddr_phish

Coral Collector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to express my gratitude once more for everyone's kind words, prayers, and positive thinking.

Right now little Luna is still in the NICU but she is doing absolutely wonderful. She is now breathing on her own (She had needed a bit of assistance the first 24 hours). And she only has a CPAP in her nose to give her a bit of extra oxygen. I've been reading to her everyday a book by Dr. Suess called "Oh the places you'll go..." which I feel perfectly applies towards her. She really enjoys it and grips my index finger tightly the entire time I read it.
She also has started crying which is another great thing that we were waiting for. I don't have any new pictures yet because right now they have the "Spotlight" on her because she has a little bit of Jaundice, so its hard to take pictures. But I swear shes already grown! :)

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Phish---- congrats ! i loved the pictures and glad to see that everyone is doing well. i will keep you all in my thoughts...

phil_pl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MY girlfriend is not doign good at all can everyone please keep her in their prayers her name is tiffany she is only 20 and has pancreatic cancer

Last edited:

xmjxflipx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
+1 on the job....I graduated with a BSN from UT Houston and still looking for a job here in houston.......thanks for making this thread Rev, because i prayed to GOD all the way through nursing school and when i passed my boards and he always came through as long as i put in my effort....

Last edited:

dbarker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
phish! How about an update! Luna is absolutely beautiful young lady! And to everyone else..you are all in my prayers. Life is just a journey that we try so hard to be prepared for and we just didn't get the memo. I pray for each and every one of you, without each other, where would we be? Debbie

commonstranger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very impressed with this thread. Now days it amazes me how much God has been pushed to the side. He is not allowed anywhere anymore. It always makes me smile to see a bussiness or something along those lines that step out and admit that they love Jesus and believe in him. They know that they may lose bussiness because of it (the people who are offended or do not believe) but, they do it anyway. I feel sorry for the people who do not believe and must face a Savior who will ask " Did you ask me to save you ?" I pray for all of those who would have to say no to examine their heart and soul and learn that no good deeds or any amount of "living right" will get you in to heaven. Only the blood of Jesus Christ can save you. The only thing you have to do is believe,ask and repent. Rev and to all others on this site you and your familys are in my prayers and I ask that my family and I will be in yours. God bless you all.

DaveMorris

MACNA2016 Co-Chair
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another thank you for starting this thread. I appreciate it very much and will be thinking about all of the mentioned folks and their requests.

I have one of my own...I need God's guidance in matters of our finances. I have a very inconsistant job and income to pay all of our bills seems to come and go. Keeping a 300g display tank isn't cheap either and I have often contemplated breaking it down. My family doesn't want me to do that. I need to trust God to provide for our needs. I know he will, but it can be very difficult to keep it up.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Praying for you all!! I am going to update the thread now.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ddr_phish, she is a beauty!! Don't know how I missed this update!!

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 40 28.2%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 68 47.9%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back