Orphek Atlantik v2- Release Date 12/1/2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following up on the overwhelming response at MACNA and Reefapalooza Orphek is set to release the new Atlantik V2 LED Pendant December 1, 2013, Due to the expected demand,we are now accepting pre-orders.
Orphek has set a new benchmark in LED lighting systems with the introduction of the Atlantik V2 Wireless LED Pendant controlled by any recent Android Tablet / Phone.

Orphek_Atlantik_V2_WiFi-e1383041027276-1024x823.jpg

Orphek’s major goal was to increase the lumens per watt in the lower spectrum range 380-430 nm.
This lower spectrum range 380-430 nm is also the range that chlorophyll A depends on to provide the necessary nutrients that corals need to survive and grow. Without chlorophyll A corals cannot survive.

Chlorophyll-spectrum1.jpg

The Atlantik V2 features 42 pcs of our new UV/Violet/White LEDs helps to increase the spectrum promoting Chlorophyll A which is an essential building block to good coral growth.

The problem with common UV/Violet diodes is that they provide only approximately 2 to 4 lumens per watt which appears darker to the human eye’s receptors.
To overcome this problem of low Lm/w Orphek developed a new wide White UV/Violet LED within the 400-420 nm range and 420-440nm range with higher lumens per watt.
With Orphek’s new wide White UV/Violet LED we have increased the intensity of Lm/W by up to 15 times more than any common UV/Violet LED.
Further improvements include our Wide Blue and Wide Red LEDs. The new Blue/Cyan increases the intensity in the 470nm-520nm spectrum, so your corals will appear noticeably more florescence.

Get the rest of the info on this page

Orphek To Release The Atlantik V2 With WiFi ? LED Aquarium Lighting ? ORPHEK

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Scott, I have a further question about a Android for you system.

Since my wife and I do not have cell phones, laptop or smartphone, we have a nice desktop, so I need your advise.

You Android that has 16MB for $100 I believe ok, but my wife would like the type of Tablet that has a keyboard so she can shop online etc. but also has what I need for your light. Please give me your advise on the type, MB (+) brand etc....I would appreciate it !

Thanks,
Kevin

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • No

Votes: 152 76.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 20 10.1%
Back