Pieces of the Ocean LIVE SALE 1/12/2019!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear ya... they have a heat pack in the package, but the bags were cold. So I rearranged them so that they can get some warmth to them. I'm in NC, and it's been been cold here. So reason I wont risk it being shipped to the house.

I could do the same, and as much as I hate to I spend the extra for Saturday delivery.

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want your job! No way my boss would let me put a tank in my work station bigger than 10g! Lol
I'm trying to find a deal on a red sea 170 to put in the office.

Issue would be maintenance since I would be lugging 5g buckets for water changes and crap.

chk4tix

Algae farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my stuff today, didn’t take pictures of everything but here is my new clown and 2 clams

9E217E7E-EAAF-4470-BA54-8C7176BF6091.jpeg

AD1210EA-CD39-4A6A-8F58-6DEB8404291A.jpeg

3F39B29E-B9EC-45DA-BC49-43A759F00B87.jpeg

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to see everything looking well after arrival despite the cold weather. For those who missed our live sale, we still have a 20% afterparty sale on top of already discounted prices for the remaining items. Use coupon code "livesale-afterparty" at check out. The 20% coupon is valid until end of tomorrow, Wednesday 1/16.

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Pieces of the Ocean

So can someone explain to me how when I purchased stuff and put it in my basket early on during the sale, at the end of the night I go to pay for it all and 2 pieces are missing. I go to buy them again and it says this item has been sold type statement. I had a Papa Smurf Acro and a purple/green Button Polyp.

dank reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Pieces of the Ocean

So can someone explain to me how when I purchased stuff and put it in my basket early on during the sale, at the end of the night I go to pay for it all and 2 pieces are missing. I go to buy them again and it says this item has been sold type statement. I had a Papa Smurf Acro and a purple/green Button Polyp.
You have to buy it right on the spot. You just cant put it in your cart.

dank reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Pieces of the Ocean

On a good note, there is a Papa Smurf acro in the live party section on their website you can pick up if you still want it

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Pieces of the Ocean

Hey Adam, sorry you missed out on those items. In live sales every item is first pay first serve, so you really have to be fast! If you shoot me a PM or an email with the corals you missed, I can pick out a few choice pieces for you tomorrow at the store as long as we have them. Again, sorry your first experience with our live sale was not pleasant and we will do a better job next time outlining how to participate and best enjoy the sale.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back