Sumps up and running.
20190221_150701.jpeg
20190221_150714.jpeg

MaccaPopEye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great job, it looks awesome! I was going to do a plywood sump to replace my current 4' sump (which is ever so slightly just too small for what I want) but then I found a free 5' tank that fits perfectly so I will be using that.

But following along as you never know what the future holds :)

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my gosh I’m so in love with the bully’s!! My American bulldog passed away last year unexpectedly and I miss him so much! So...you have mom and dad and brother and sister, do you sell pups?

OP
OP
RELLIK-REEF

RELLIK-REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great job, it looks awesome! I was going to do a plywood sump to replace my current 4' sump (which is ever so slightly just too small for what I want) but then I found a free 5' tank that fits perfectly so I will be using that.

But following along as you never know what the future holds :)
Thanks. Yeah it was fun to build and exciting to wonder if it was gonna pass the test lol. I made it fit exactly into the cabinet. 59x18x21...

OP
OP
RELLIK-REEF

RELLIK-REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my gosh I’m so in love with the bully’s!! My American bulldog passed away last year unexpectedly and I miss him so much! So...you have mom and dad and brother and sister, do you sell pups?
Thanks yeah they are amazing, We are very sorry for your loss. Yes, brother and sister are fixed so that no accidents could happen, they were mom and dads first litter last May pups. We will have one more litter then getting mom fixed. Miniature Bull terriers are not as common and our vet said because of our dogs temperaments we should let a few litters be given to the world. So we decided on two liters because we dont want mom to just be a breeding factory.

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s amazing. I love the bully’s, my avatar is my last one but she is an am bulldog and Pyrenees mixed. Good luck with the pups!! Please post pics when the time comes!

OP
OP
RELLIK-REEF

RELLIK-REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The pond armor and silicone.
Soon going to be building another one for a friend but I'm going to dado the groove on the wood for a cleaner look. I will do a complete build thread on that one. I always get so in tune with the project and process that I forget about pictures and just keep working. But the next one I will try and be as detailed as possible.

Reef-junky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soon going to be building another one for a friend but I'm going to dado the groove on the wood for a cleaner look. I will do a complete build thread on that one. I always get so in tune with the project and process that I forget about pictures and just keep working. But the next one I will try and be as detailed as possible.

Cool

Looking forward to it.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 151 72.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back