OP
C

cpsrqfl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alk is 8.5. other lps is fine other than the same thing happening to the base of pagoda.

Brit’s Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those are some very busy pods at the base of your Duncan! I can’t say whether they’re the cause of the polyp bailout though. :(

OP
OP
C

cpsrqfl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There isn’t polyp bailout. I touched it when moving a few things around to make the space clear for the vid.

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I can't see video as not got the app and far to many apps keep downloading and lots off other people's videos have to download to watch them,other people have seen your video on drop box so not a problem ,but me personally I find if I or another have a problem or need advice etc, I find best to upload to YouTube then I share link here ( make sure unlisted and not on private) then everyone can just press play and watch the video at one click off a button,then can get more eyes on problem,which helps more when a rare or unique problem as more eyes/help the better ^_^
Btw not being arsey, just pointing out which I personally find easiest.
Some reason r2r if share a video straight from a phone without another platform "hosting " your video,doesnt seem to work on most people's phones but believe people on pc's can watch.
Have read threads from r2r owners/admin saying they trying to make it easier to load videos,bit that was quite some time ago so unsure what got done,if at all anything can be done so idk ha ha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220827-215608_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220827-215608_Chrome.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 20
Back