R2R Partner Member 2017 (Ultimate Tank Giveaway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have until 9:00 PM edt tonight for tonight's drawing

Labridaedicted

Wrassetastic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a few swag shots!

IMG_2859.JPG

IMG_2860.JPG

IMG_2861.JPG

IMG_2862.JPG

IMG_2863.JPG

IMG_2864.JPG
It all looks awesome! Can't wait to be the envy of the lfs when I walk in sipping coffee from that travel mug!

dcmartinpc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mods and Rev here are awesome! A little patience goes a really long way. Instant gratification in every aspect of our lives has ruined some of us.....

Thanks again to Rev and the entire R2R support team! You have all been a part of making the best reefing community out there!

Don

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can still join the Partner membership for the ultimate giveaway. I believe it ends this week.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
how will we be notified if we win? I won't be able to watch the live drawing.
You also need to be a Partner Member.
I wouldn't wait until the last minute.
Despite everyones best efforts, problems can arise.

dcmartinpc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s really cute

I’m glad you think it was cute... the only reason I said anything was because of how your post sounded. I may have misunderstood the tone, as often happens in written text, but it came off very disrespectful and rude. If that was not your intention, than I am sorry.

It just seems we often forget that running this site is not the primary occupation of anyone here. Most of the time things go REALLY well, but sometimes things fall through the cracks. If it happened all the time, R2R wouldn’t be the community it is. A little dose of “benefit of the doubt” is well earned here and, from my experience, Rev would give you the shirt off his back if you truly needed it.

This is a great community and it is the responsibility of each every one of us to help keep it that way.

Don

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
d2mini,
You said “You just can't expect a reply that quickly every time. Sorry, but that's just how it is”.
That makes sense and I understand that I only had to wait 6 hours after I asked for help and got help from a member “Antics” who I very much appreciate. After Antics helped, I was signed up a few minutes later. The reason I was in a somewhat hurry was, someone on here said I needed to sign up by 9:00PM. I initially tried at 6:00PM and when it didn’t work asked if any admin could contact me because I didn’t know how to contact them. (I do now) I never heard from an admin but did find one listed and tried to contact him. Still never heard from anyone until Antics contacted me around 11:50 pm. Then I was able to sign up. That’s all it was. Sorry if I caused a problem for anyone, at least you got the money. That’s the main thing.

Hello,

I'm sorry for the trouble. You didn't get a response because you were asking your questions on my profile wall which I did not see. You should have emailed us or sent me a private message. Not use my profile page. That being said your money is not the "main thing" we care about so I issued you a refund through paypal for your membership. I think it's best.

Thank you.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Is the contest for the ultimate tank pack still open? When is the drawing? How have I not seen this before today!?!?

Still time to sign up for contest?

I have not seen anyone say the Partner Membership drive has closed.
I would assume that as long as the link to subscribe ( on page 1) is still valid to buy the membership, you would be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 108 81.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.5%
Back